Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoever Brought Back Imagine @ Exit Should Be Shot

I MEAN COME ON !!!!

FAMOUS INT'L DJs GRACING NYC WITH THEIR TALENTED PRESENCE

OR...

BRINGING BACK THE OLD DJ...THAT'S HALF AS TALENTED....REMIXES COMMERCIAL JINGLES.....AND BRINGS ALONG ALL HIS MEAT/DRAPER HEADS WITH HIM

i'm sorry...but i though EXIT2 had something goin....but they just completely shot themselves in the foot....just cause MUZIK on friday wasn't making $$$ rite away didn't mean it wasn't on its way up

they think bringin back DRAPER is gonna make things better?....NO WAY....!!!...he might have breathed life into EXIT....but he was also playing his music as the ship starting sinking...and now he's gonna be there when it hits bottom

:blown: :blown:

Originally posted by vbman15

I MEAN COME ON !!!!

FAMOUS INT'L DJs GRACING NYC WITH THEIR TALENTED PRESENCE

OR...

BRINGING BACK THE OLD DJ...THAT'S HALF AS TALENTED....REMIXES COMMERCIAL JINGLES.....AND BRINGS ALONG ALL HIS MEAT/DRAPER HEADS WITH HIM

i'm sorry...but i though EXIT2 had something goin....but they just completely shot themselves in the foot....just cause MUZIK on friday wasn't making $$$ rite away didn't mean it wasn't on its way up

they think bringin back DRAPER is gonna make things better?....NO WAY....!!!...he might have breathed life into EXIT....but he was also playing his music as the ship starting sinking...and now he's gonna be there when it hits bottom

:blown: :blown:

coulnt have said it better myself ;)

K well im new here even tho i made this name in july but and I'm guessin most of this board hates Draper but I'll speak my mind anyways ive been goin to exit for about a year and a half straight and regardless how good the international dj's are they just werent cuttin it that club was fallin apart and just cause you hate draper, exit, whatever you people obviously cant see how its turned to shit and bringing him back is Marvisi finally doing something right for once but thats just my $.02

Originally posted by kayeangel

K well im new here even tho i made this name in july but and I'm guessin most of this board hates Draper but I'll speak my mind anyways ive been goin to exit for about a year and a half straight and regardless how good the international dj's are they just werent cuttin it that club was fallin apart and just cause you hate draper, exit, whatever you people obviously cant see how its turned to shit and bringing him back is Marvisi finally doing something right for once but thats just my $.02

. . . I'm gonna commit flagrant copyright infringement here and quote DJjohnstephens when I say:

. . . Kill yourself . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I'm gonna commit flagrant copyright infringement here and quote DJjohnstephens when I say:

. . . Kill yourself . . .

hey that's my girl...and she's allowed to have whatever the fuckin opinion she wants to...

and you don't have to tell her to kill yourself...that's fucked up...

:rolleyes:

hey kimmy!

welcome to cp...I should've warned you that this board is...umm...very anti-draper...

BUT

Please dont knock roxy--b/c honestly--the party over there is so much better...and I'd much rather have an international reknowned ministry of sound dj who produced tracks that prolly inspired draper to change from Lord Vader to a house head than him. The crowd @ roxy is better, space is smaller, but phazon is coming. Lights at exit are better i agree, but roxy keeps updating so they're getting there.

The int'l dj's are failing @ exit b/c no matter how bad anyone wants to see them, they can't deal with the crowd. Im not saying you and the 2nd floor crew...you guys rock and are some tru clubheads...you know what im talking about. Its nice to walk thru roxy without getting asked for e 100 times or having people falling all over themselves.

Im glad for you and the other draper fans and i hope you enjoy him while he's at exit. Have fun and forget what everyone else sez. But don't knock other dj's or clubs. Keep that 2nd floor crew going--I will see you for AVB and maybe if i get chained down I will stay to hear what Touchdown TD has got.

Mike BuGouT

What's all this hate with Draper. Stop hatin already!! There's a lot of people out there that wanna hear Draper at Exit, just like there's a lot of people out there that wanna hear international DJs at Exit. It's just all a matter of perference and opinion. I like Draper a lot. I haven't heard him in months. And I cant wait for his return. Only 3 days away..

Ok, my personnal opinion - Not to shit on Draper (even though Im not his biggest fan) But I don't think anything could help Exit at this point - I def. think Draper coming back is not the best idea, but I think there is alot more wrong with that place than just the DJ. It's over-crowded, over-priced & for the most part - overall, their Fri. party sucks. It's being taken over by 15yr. olds who think there cool because they're the first person in the 10th grade to ever go to the city by themselves. When it first opened up it had life, it had a vibe - it had something that drew people to it, maybe it was the snow - or the fact that the place was huge - or maybe, at one point it was even Draper, but I think Draper lost his tough, the club lost it's flare & it just became that place that you "only go if it's a special event" ~ I know some people still love it there & to them I probably sound like an asshole - But it needs more than renovations or a DJ, it needs a rebirth - but it's just my opinion, no hard feelings :) :) :)

Originally posted by kayeangel

and regardless how good the international dj's are they just werent cuttin it that club was fallin apart and just cause you hate draper, exit, whatever you people obviously cant see how its turned to shit

this is where I have to disagree

the numbers were failing at exit because there is a stigma attached to that name of horrible crowds ..

many people were reluctant to go in fear of no vibe, or just a completely unpleasent experience

it would take more time, definitely more time than they gave it, to rid themselves of that stigma

the venue had to gain the trust of a crowd that prior to drapers departure wouldnt have stepped foot in exit

it was seriously getting there in my opinion ... ferry corsten's night --

but exit promoters (specific promoters) and management i think failed to realize what they had to achieve before the crowds would come in steady numbers each week and they didn't give it enough time .... they wanted to bring in the same cash if not more as when draper was resident .. which i really believe is possible - with work and more time ... but bringing draper instead is easier .... fast cash with literally no planning necessary ... they know draper's fan base will be there week in and week out for some more Rythym Ready

:rolleyes: