Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone been to the back room at Vinyl as of late?

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

The girl now has her hair cut like a beetle. She looks atrocious! I get all excited thinking I'm going to meet some cute clubplanet girls and I end up seeing one of the ugliest girls I've ever seen in my life!

. . .dude , Saturday before last . . Sven Vath is spinning, I go up to the big guy running the entry to the back room and just simply ask "dude, can I get in a chill for few" . . his response . . "sure. . go right ahead" . . . that simple . . now tell me what you're excuse is? . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .dude , Saturday before last . . Sven Vath is spinning, I go up to the big guy running the entry to the back room and just simply ask "dude, can I get in a chill for few" . . his response . . "sure. . go right ahead" . . . that simple . . now tell me what you're excuse is? . . .

Smooth is the way that we do it...

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I don't really want to get in there that bad...it's filled with a bunch of kids on drugs. I never had problems with the male bouncers only the girl with the big teeth and funny nose. Maybe it's because she was so embarrassed about the one time she let me go down on her.....I had to run for my life. I have NEVAH smelled anything so bad in my entire life.