Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo DG....

bigpoppanils

thanx for the Versace hookup! there was a lot of stuff that i couldnt afford, but i did find a few things within my price range. I had a huge problem finding stuff in my size though. the lack of individual changing rooms was a pain in the ass too.

and fyi: its at 110 east 19th

GoodSHIT!!! glad i could help... if everyone takes advantage of it or is interested... ill post more... im come across a lot of those notifications, not just for versace, for DG, for FCUK, DIESEL... etc... i wish i could take advantage of them, however never have the time to go... so im left paying retail... grrrrrr! RETAIL SUCKS!!!

(and dont even say century21... id rather pay 50% then shop there)

many reasons... two of the most important are... 1. the crowd / consumers... 2. the selection of clothing there...

dont get me wrong... for like comforters, house appliances, lil household trinkets (vases, frames, candle holders etc. ) its cool, but for garments, and so forth... nah ill pass...

Originally posted by dgmodel

many reasons... two of the most important are... 1. the crowd / consumers... 2. the selection of clothing there...

dont get me wrong... for like comforters, house appliances, lil household trinkets (vases, frames, candle holders etc. ) its cool, but for garments, and so forth... nah ill pass...

have you ever been to the LI store? i don't know about the guy's selection, but i find quite a bit of nice things for myself...

Originally posted by mssabina

have you ever been to the LI store? i don't know about the guy's selection, but i find quite a bit of nice things for myself...

actually thats the one im speaking about... i went out there the other day with a buddy of mine... i spent (no joke with out exaggerating) 4 mins and we had to leave... <barslut back me up here> the manhattan/brooklyn ones are more tolerable IMO... but all in all... its not worth it to save that 10% or maybe 20%...

again just my opinion...

Originally posted by dgmodel

actually thats the one im speaking about... i went out there the other day with a buddy of mine... i spent (no joke with out exaggerating) 4 mins and we had to leave... <barslut back me up here> the manhattan/brooklyn ones are more tolerable IMO... but all in all... its not worth it to save that 10% or maybe 20%...

again just my opinion...

whatever floats your boat i guess... sample sales are more my thing, but i can find some good deals at c21 after a lil searching...

Yes c21 in westbury is a fucking zoo , the customers are like saviges , First off some jackass in a beat up maxima steals dg's parking spot , then we get there and the selection isnt even up to euro trash standards and they have nothing in any of the common sizes , every shirt was like an extra medium and all the jeans look like the fell out of bon jovi's closet.