Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call for Danny T @ ABYSS!!!

SAY STATE OF MIND GUESTLIST

well 1 more night... i have a private VIP Lounge reserved w/ plenty of bottles to go around... its gonna be packed, and i wanted to have a place to chill and have room to dance!!! so look for it!!! stop bye and say hi... The upgraded soundsystem is hot... phazon & danny t in NJ? someone pinch me, i think its too good to be true... well ill see ya there... whos going???

for $25 entry fee say State of Mind @ the door... :cool:

I can't wait to catch Danny T. As far as you lounge thing goes, will I be able to participate with that? I really would appreciate it. email me. Let me know what I need to chip in.

I'd have at most 2 friends with me. Maybe just one.

Call me to let me know 201-776-6134

Originally posted by blueprintent

brian1500..come early..your in nj!! you have to come

I have class until 9 tommorrow night. i am at least 30 minutes away. I dont feel like dealing with the packed crowd. Thanks for the invite anyways. good luckwith the event.

hey mike g.. my lounge will all sign it for you.... but, i want 6 pages of names before you can come in!!! hehehe my lounge is open to anyone who uses my guestlist bro so please come by and just mention CP to whoever is working the ropes!!! and find me!!! you cant miss me, especially after seeing that 6 foot pic of me at the bottom!!! bottles of MOET are 75 bucks... it would help out if you bought one...

see you all there!!!

say State of Mind Guestlist

Yo I'm in for it. . .and I'll be using State of Mind unless I get a better hookup. . .. which at this point, doesn't look too good. If you need to put anything down, steve B is me. . .

Can anyone tell me what the dress code is like there? I've never been to abyss, was planning on black slacks and gray shirt. . .what do guys normally wear? Thanks in advance. . .

thanks bro!!! yeah, unfortunately you wont find any better hook-up... comps are extremely tight... i barely got myself one!!! hehehe as for dress, casual... its dt!!! however, their not to partial to the whole UFO look... so your attire for the evening sounds fine!!! see you there!!!

Say State of Mind!!!