Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why the FUCK are all these old posts being brought back

Originally posted by queenbitch

Someone has WAY too much time on their hands!! Why the FUCK are you trying to stirr up drama? Find another pastime jerkoff

:mad: :mad: :mad:

You are the queen dirty bitch. Im suprised you pride yourself by calling yourself "queen bitch" Becuase i can tell you really are a dikey bitch,.. thats ok though

Hang in there:idea:

And untill people start posting good shit im going to keep bumping stuff up from 1999

Originally posted by notallthere

You are the queen dirty bitch. Im suprised you pride yourself by calling yourself "queen bitch" Becuase i can tell you really are a dikey bitch,.. thats ok though

And untill people start posting good shit im going to keep bumping stuff up from 1999

All I have to say is your screen name really fits you. Why don't you try to make some sense!!! I'll leave the carpet munching to your mom!! I am strictly dickly!!! But you wouldn't know that because I am not into cocktail weiners!!!

Why the hell would you sit there and search for old posts? I think you just took first place for CP loser!!!

:gas: :gas: :gas: Blow your hot air somewhere else!!

Originally posted by queenbitch

All I have to say is your screen name really fits you. Why don't you try to make some sense!!! I'll leave the carpet munching to your mom!! I am strictly dickly!!! But you wouldn't know that because I am not into cocktail weiners!!!

Why the hell would you sit there and search for old posts? I think you just took first place for CP loser!!!

:gas: :gas: :gas: Blow your hot air somewhere else!!

Dont even bother. He's like a hemoroid on the ass of this board. No matter what you do, he just wont go away.

thats all you got thats weak son....

you gonna step you better step correct..

no half stepping....

scramble360 I dont know what the fuck your talking about eminem

cmb1975 Im suprised you can post so much while your eating so much cake!

queenbitch your funny now go get your two headed dildo

Let me know when your girlfriend's finished with it! I am sure she needs the double heads after trying to fuck your little dick!

scramble360 I dont know what the fuck your talking about eminem

cmb1975 Im suprised you can post so much while your eating so much cake!

queenbitch your funny now go get your two headed dildo

Yeah...Cake...You got it.

Tool.

LACK OF PUSSY=FREE TIME:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

QUOTE]Originally posted by vip-tech

LACK OF PUSSY=FREE TIME:laugh:

save it...When dealing with someone as pathetic as you, sticking up for a female will not score you extra points. you are beyond hopeless-- you worthless, no pussy getting, wanna be tough guy, miserable waste of a load...BEAOOOOOOOOOOTCCCCCCHH

:hat: :hat:

Originally posted by vip-virgin

QUOTE]Originally posted by vip-tech

LACK OF PUSSY=FREE TIME:laugh:

save it...When dealing with someone as pathetic as you, sticking up for a female will not score you extra points. you are beyond hopeless-- you worthless, no pussy getting, wanna be tough guy, miserable waste of a load...BEAOOOOOOOOOOTCCCCCCHH

:hat: :hat:

Why are fat chicks so angry?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

actualy its called a job that i have a internet connection.

You must know alot about that after all your a vip-tech ha [/

OH IS THAT WHAT IT IS...........I THOUGHT YOU JUST SUCKED DICK.

HEY QUEENBITCH, THIS GUY DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A COCKTAIL WEINER(NOT AFTER THE SEX CHANGE). AS HE SAID "NOT ALL THERE," PRETTY EASY TO FIGURE OUT.......................

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by sfqtipie

So CMB is really fat. She deserves to be after making fun of people in the Surf Club Sunday pics :laugh: :laugh: EAT CAKE!!!!!!

WTF are you talking about? I didnt even post on that thread!?!?!?!