Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wear of belts.

Originally posted by bellabelle

i am a belt freakkkk. i have every style of belt imagineable (and i've even made a few of my own that get mucho appraisals) :tongue:

i like belts too... but im looking to buy a few new ones... does anyone know a really good place in the city to get nice, funky belts?

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

does anyone know a really good place in the city to get nice, funky belts?

if you check out the lil wholesale/retail vendors on 6th anywhere between 36 and 24th streets...you're bound to find something! I got a whole bunch of waist tye belts...in a bunch of different styles for like 12 bucks!

No one says you have to spend a fortune on the trend...right?

Originally posted by marcid21

if you check out the lil wholesale/retail vendors on 6th anywhere between 36 and 24th streets...you're bound to find something! I got a whole bunch of waist tye belts...in a bunch of different styles for like 12 bucks!

No one says you have to spend a fortune on the trend...right?

do you mean those clothing stores that say wholesale in the window.. and they have a whole bunch of clothing hanging on the walls and they all are really well lit? lol.. im pretty sure i know what you're talking about.. but i wanna make sure :) thankss