Drum & Bass Room:

USUAL SUSPECTS

DAZEE W/ MC CHICKABOO

PHANTOM 45

ODI

STRANGELOVE

JOSH HOLIDAY GIL-T

KRAZYGLUE

Info: 10pm-8am - 18 to Enter 21 to Drink - $45 in Advance - $50 @ the Door - www.Ticketmaster.com - Satellite Records - Info Lines:718-390-7176 & 212-465-3368

www.RAVECLiCK.com/Events

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Well Not Hardcore..But its a RavE :)

May 26th (Sunday) - SUMMER MADDNESS- by Maddness Entertainment

LINE UP:

Main Room:

JUDGE JULES

ARMIN VAN BUUREN

CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE

EDGAR V

THEO

House Room:

HALO

ROY DAVID JR.

ANGEL ALANIS

JOHNNY FAME

GLEN GARCIA

Techno Room:

CIRCUIT BREAKER

JASON TORRES

MARK BEE

KNOWLEDGE

JOE JACK

Drum & Bass Room:

USUAL SUSPECTS

DAZEE W/ MC CHICKABOO

PHANTOM 45

ODI

STRANGELOVE

JOSH HOLIDAY GIL-T

KRAZYGLUE

Info: 10pm-8am - 18 to Enter 21 to Drink - $45 in Advance - $50 @ the Door - www.Ticketmaster.com - Satellite Records - Info Lines:718-390-7176 & 212-465-3368

www.RAVECLiCK.com/Events

:eek: :eek: :eek:

whoa!! this sounds pretty fawkin hot!!! shit..i think ill be there

he'll be there :) and Jules is GooD as long as he doesnt bring Sonique with him... :tongue::laugh:

I want written proof!!nixweiss.gif but i doubt he will come back twice in the same month to Exit....jules is a big time ass he plays a lot of cheese, i dont like him

Originally posted by dreamdrops

I want written proof!!nixweiss.gif but i doubt he will come back twice in the same month to Exit....jules is a big time ass he plays a lot of cheese, i dont like him

well I REALLY HOPE Armin will be there becuz I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HiM :D :D :D

here is some written PrOOf ;)

Big-Maddness1.gif

Originally posted by snoboardr2

I dont like cheese :blown:

Ok...I admit Most of these TRANCE DJS that spin that Epic Trance/Arena Trance/Trance Anthems are quite Cheezy-esque...but I admit that sometimes I enjoy the Cheeeez...it makes me fEEL all Happy and stuff.... Its very "light" MusiC that makes lots of people SmiLE... But in all seriousness...Ive heard Tiesto,PVD,Ferry,Amin and Oakenfold...and they all play the same stuff....BUt it doesnt matter...the Bottom line here is, People like it... and these DJs spin it well...

....Dont get me wrong, I would take Dave Clarke & Richie Hawtin over ANY TRANCE DJ out there ANY DAY... ;)

TECHNO is MY GOD :)

TECHNO is MY GOD :)

Mauro Is my GODD...we should go see him if you like techno he spins a pretty decent hard set

There is a big diff between cheese and ANTHEMS....chesse i dont to hear at a club, thats why there is radio...would get that feeling if a dj dropped rapture at a club? i know i wouldnt but if someone droped pocket damage or highlander i would love it....but i am not a jules expert only herd his set form Qontact 4-3-01 and it was pretty decent

Originally posted by dreamdrops

Mauro Is my GODD...we should go see him if you like techno he spins a pretty decent hard set

There is a big diff between cheese and ANTHEMS....chesse i dont to hear at a club, thats why there is radio...would get that feeling if a dj dropped rapture at a club? i know i wouldnt but if someone droped pocket damage or highlander i would love it....but i am not a jules expert only herd his set form Qontact 4-3-01 and it was pretty decent

rapture...HAHAHAHA :blown: :blown: :blown: that's BEYOND cheez...thats not the kinda cheez Im talking about....Im talking about those Epic Trance Tracks...like "Punk" "Dreamland" "For an Angel" that type of cheeez...hehehe I can deal with that... ;)