Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss - the weekly residency

jcbliss

hey guys,

big news for you. Starting May 10th (friday) bliss productions will begin a weekly residency at Mercury Lounge in Ft. Lauderdale. Your resident Dj's will be myself Jon Cowan and K-ahhz. Will will also be bringing in a big guest each month so stay tuned for the lineup announcements. This night will also be broadcasted each week on south florida's dance station 93.1. Anyways, I really hope to see you all out for the grand opening in 2 weeks.. Finally, a night about the music - support your scene!

thanks in advance,

Jon

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jcbliss

hey guys,

big news for you. Starting May 10th (friday) bliss productions will begin a weekly residency at Mercury Lounge in Ft. Lauderdale. Your resident Dj's will be myself Jon Cowan and K-ahhz. Will will also be bringing in a big guest each month so stay tuned for the lineup announcements. This night will also be broadcasted each week on south florida's dance station 93.1. Anyways, I really hope to see you all out for the grand opening in 2 weeks.. Finally, a night about the music - support your scene!

thanks in advance,

Jon

ok if you want me to support the scene then post the top ten tracks your gonna lay down...... remember its all about the music... then post them up.................. I need 10.... and if you post some hot shit... I may even drop off some unrelesed tracks that you don't have.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS if you hear it on the radio then you don't play it!!!!!!!!!! if you break that rule I'll break your tables... I'm tired of shitty old music down here........

Saleen, do you realise who you are criticising? Jon, in addition to being the CEO of his own label, has been bringing the best talent, even some people you'd like, to Miami for years now.

All's you do is bitch and moan, and basically claim we're a bunch of ingrates because we don't listen to the same type of music you do.

Why do you have this urge to turn Miami into The Sixth Borough? It's bad enough people like you come down here and take up space...if you had your way, you'd probably be dumping medical waste into the ocean just to add that one final touch.

Originally posted by pod

Saleen, do you realise who you are criticising? Jon, in addition to being the CEO of his own label, has been bringing the best talent, even some people you'd like, to Miami for years now.

All's you do is bitch and moan, and basically claim we're a bunch of ingrates because we don't listen to the same type of music you do.

Why do you have this urge to turn Miami into The Sixth Borough? It's bad enough people like you come down here and take up space...if you had your way, you'd probably be dumping medical waste into the ocean just to add that one final touch.

AMEN !!!

Originally posted by saleen351

ok if you want me to support the scene then post the top ten tracks your gonna lay down...... remember its all about the music... then post them up.................. I need 10.... and if you post some hot shit... I may even drop off some unrelesed tracks that you don't have.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS if you hear it on the radio then you don't play it!!!!!!!!!! if you break that rule I'll break your tables... I'm tired of shitty old music down here........

oh please, someone rid this city of this foul infestation .... GO HOME Saleen, you clearly don't belong here .... dimwit

Guest saleen351

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL, WHEN I GO LISTEN TO ANY DJ I USUALLY KNOW WHAT HES GONNA LAY DOWN... I DON'T HAVE TO QUESTION IF JV OR DT ARE GONNA LAY SOME NEW HOT SHIT DOWN.. BUT THIS IS FLORIDA.... I RATHER GO TO LOS OLAS AND PICK UP CHICKS THEN LISTEN TO SHITTY MUSIC... SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL AGIAN WITH ASKING A NO NAME DJ WHAT IS HE GONNA PLAY.. THIS WAY I CAN DECIDE TO GO OR NOT.. I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME OR MONEY... IF I GO OUT I WANT BEATS NOT PPK RESURECTION PLAYED TWICE... JUST BECAUSE I'M FROM NJ DOESN'T MEAN THE MUSIC I LISTEN TO IS ALL NJ..... ITS WORLD WIDE.. IT JUST TAKES A YEAR TO MAKE ITS WAY DOWN HERE.. HOW CAN YOU GUYS HAVE SUCH GREAT RADIO STATIONS BUT SHITTY CLUB MUSIC...? SERIOULY JUST POST 10 TRACKS YOUR GONNA DROPP.... HELL THERE MAY BE SOME OTHER PEOPLE WHO DON'T POST OR AREN'T REGISTERED WITH CP THAT MAY WANT TO KNOW.... I OFFERED TO GIVE YOU SOME UNRELEASED SHIT IF YOU PUT SOME HOT STUFF UP.... AMAZING PEOPLE ON SICKTRACKS, VIP AND CP MUSIC BOARD HAVE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MORE TRACKS THEN THE ACUTAL DJS DOWN HERE...

HIT THE CLUB IN NJ OR NYC AND YOU WILL HEAR 5 NEW TRACKS A WEEK FROM EVERY DJ AND ALL THE TRACKS ARE DIFFERENT THEN WHAT OTHER DJS IN THE ARE PLAY.... DOWN HERE ITS BLA BLA BLA...

PS I DIDN'T MOVE HERE FOR THE CLUBS... ONLY A MORON WOULD DO THAT... YOU GUYS SIMPLY SUPPORT A SCENE THAT DOESN'T SUPPORT YOU....

hey guys,

thanks for all the support...hey saleen - this "no name dj" is probobly the only local guy to have a residency with renaissance in the UK. I also play regularly for the kitchen - bono's club in dublin and in just about every country around the world I was also resident at the infamous groovejet for nearly two years...don't you worry my friend.. the music will be nice tribally and upfront. I am on just about every mailing list around the globe so for me too post today what I will be playing two weeks from now is simply impossible...just trust me mate - You will have fun... as for dan, ga, and all the other clubplanet peeps - hope you'll make it out for the first week..I will make sure you're all on the list and we shall all do a shot at the bar.. - just email me at Jon@blissproductions.com and we'll sort out a guest list....hope to see you all soon..

J

I RATHER GO TO LOS OLAS AND PICK UP CHICKS THEN LISTEN TO SHITTY MUSIC...

Then why don't you? Do me a favor and hang yourself why you are up there. You, out of the gene pool!

Oh, and stop typing in caps you lousy bitch.

You know, I really try to be nice, I do. I walk old ladies across Collins Avenue. I hold the door open for my girlfriend(s), I put gas in a friend's car if I borrow it, but there's just some people that try me to the point I want to sterilize them. God forbid you breed, Saleen..I'll force your girlfriend/wife to be rid of the demonspawn.

here's some upcoming dates for ya:

k-ahhz and myself every week starting next friday - may 10th

May 24th - Trendroid - along with my self and k-ahhz

June 14th - Dave Ralph - along with us

should be fun guys! Hope too see you for the first affair next week... I promise - the sound is rocking and you will love the venue...

thanks again.,

Jon