Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf 4/26~~

i have to say my second week in a row going to SF Friday...this time it was really f*ckin amazin! the place was pretty packed, the music was great, met i think 2 cp peeps (kit kat and someone else) iio was on for only like 15 minutes but still was sick! the first song she sang I THINK is unreleased, but if anybody knows the song name, hook it up...

on another note, i use to goto exit fridays a couple of months ago, and the number one change i noticed between sf and exit fridays is that the sf people in my opinion are ten times better....i'm not hating on exit headz but i just think that peeps are nicer and the girls are not as bitchy...:) :)

~~~the crowd is definetely nicer but the music i wasn't really feeling last night.....i mean great choice of songs but the mixing was terrible IMO......he killed "follow me" which is a great song but he ruined it........going through it he mixed in well tho.......and i dunno but it seemed to me likehe had aftermath mixed in with like every other song as a background...maybe it was the antibiotics i was on:tongue:

one cp person i saw was clubininstyle who wasnt very happy...in factt he wasnt happy at all b/c he doesn't like baez.....i actually heard a lot of ppl saying they cant wait for roxy to open back up!!!:D

oh i forgot i saw CCD! who looked very bord and annoyed with 12yr olds running around

Definately had an amazing night ...I cant believe how nuts everyone went when those drag queens came out and were dancing!!! and Iio was amazing, I think the first song is unreleased and the name of the song is Follow Me.The crowd was soo nice, and unfortunately I lost track of time and missed seein the CPers at 2am. I had fun tho:tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~going through it he mixed in well tho.......and i dunno but it seemed to me likehe had aftermath mixed in with like every other song as a background...maybe it was the antibiotics i was on:tongue:

thats the SF sound system...every song sounds like aftermath for some reason :D

and IMO, no one should be ripping GTI at SF but its creator, the only man who can TRULY work that song....

BG

Originally posted by raffieb

on another note, i use to goto exit fridays a couple of months ago, and the number one change i noticed between sf and exit fridays is that the sf people in my opinion are ten times better....i'm not hating on exit headz but i just think that peeps are nicer and the girls are not as bitchy...:) :)

thats why "The Pretty People Place" and "SF Family" are terms that can only be used to desrcibe Factory. Exit will always be just....exit. But they need to change the fckin resident already!! I hear SO many people complaining about the music . Helen, glad you had fun.

wow, im surprised that people actually liked the music last night. i haven't been to sf for a while and i guess i picked a bad night to return. very gently put, his track selection and mixing were off. there was no flow or energy to the night whatsoever. the funniest thing happened when Iio was "singing" the new track and her "voice" skipped.

Originally posted by bassboy

No way people in NYC right now think that Draper is better than Eddie Baez.

Now way.

~~~draper cant mix for shyt but eddie's mixing was so terrible on friday i was actually thinking id rather hear sirens and drums between songs not his rewinding nonsense!!

I swear to god I heard him start to play Sandstorm. He was trying to be creative which I give him credit for, but most of the time it just wasnt working. I enjoyed his set more than Iio's performance however. It seemed like I was the only person in the place that heard her, ahem...voice, skip in the middle of her first song.