Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Mother Fucking Howells!

Never in my entire life have I ever danced to breaks. Every time Danny has played breaks before I have missed them for one reason or another. I feel so sorry for anyone that left before this legendary breaks set that began around 6 - 6:30. Danny busted out some of the sickest breaks these ears have ever heard. It went on for about 2 hours. These legs danced as hard as they ever have. All I kept saying to the people around me was, is this really happening? What a fucking relentless onslaught delivered by Howells last night. Again, if you left early you are a serious sucker. The man gave all those who stuck it out one of the best presents a DJ can give. I will never think of breaks in the same light again.

Closed it out at 9 beyond satisfied. I have finally found my legal sober combination. I was completely wasted when I got there and slowly sobered up throughout the night. I had only one xenadrine and absolutely no red bulls. I was in rare form. I you were there for the breaks onslaught, I was the guy busting my ass all over the dancefloor. Just think of the one guy who was still bouncing hard at 7:30 AM. That was me. What a party, what a night.

Hell yeaaaaaaah

oooooooooo oooooooooo ooooooooo OOOOOOO!

....Still have that last song Howells played in my head.

to all those who stayed to the end, (lots of familiar faces) SHIT WAS CRAZY!!! Gotta love the monthly dose of DH.

...did the whole night sober 1am-9am. just 3 red bulls and big pasta dinner before. Totally suprprised myself.

Need sleep.....:eek:

"I would only believe in a god who could dance" -Neitzsche

Originally posted by hoke

So just missed the best club night of the year, right?

:cry::blown:

. . . dude . . . he played Voices of Kwan . . . VOICES OF KWAN . . . Ya Ya Yae ooo ooo . . . . HE PLAYED THAT!! . . HE FUCKING PLAYED THAT!!! . . . that was one of the first rekkerds I ever bought back in 97 . . . I can die happy now . . . I mean . . . It was almost remixed on the fly, harder to match his style . . but he left the ORIGINAL breakdown in it . . slowed down trippy DnB . . . dark . . . sensual . . . breaks . . oh my . .. OH MY!! . . . OH MY!!. . .

Originally posted by bogb

I'm fuckin' pissed. I went to take an 1 hr nap at around 10 b4 getting ready for Howells and i ended passing out till 7:30 FUCK

I missed my favorite clubnight of the month. SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

. . dude . . all I know is . . Ron and I are gonna take you out back the shed next time we see you and give ya a talking to for missing this one . . . ;) . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. .yeah dude, you were looking kinda unsteady in the chill out room, hope everything went well after you left . . I was great meeting ya . . :D . .

Everything was ok, my boys came to vinyl to pick me up and drove me home, I feel like shit :blown:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Danny Howells should really buy me dinner first before he does that to me for 8 hours. ;)

The man is crazy.

I didn't stop moving for the entire night, at least until I pulled my hamstring.

God damn I love Vinyl. Where else can a girl fly solo and still have one of the best nights out ever?

Phuture: sorry I missed you man!

Originally posted by pkern

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Danny Howells should really buy me dinner first before he does that to me for 8 hours. ;)

The man is crazy.

I didn't stop moving for the entire night, at least until I pulled my hamstring.

God damn I love Vinyl. Where else can a girl fly solo and still have one of the best nights out ever?

Phuture: sorry I missed you man!

. . YOU WERE THERE? . . and I missed you??. . . damn, I must really have been out of it . . . peeps sneaking under the radar and all . . . next time . . :) . . .

did he fucking wait for me to leave to drop breaks???? god fucking damnit... what the hell... the one night i leave a little early....

Ron: Welcome to the darkside...

nice seeing everyone again....

Melissa & Pete: thats crackcorn.... "no its not..." yes.... IT IS... "umm... no, i know crackcorn, and thats not him...." "no, that IS crackcorn" *turns around to introduce...* "oh fuck... thats not crackcorn... thats gabo...." yes... yes it is.... "oh boy... I think i'm done" :D

kat: meow...

mike: glad everything worked out...

No darkside for me Joe. Danny dropped breaks just the way I like em. Not an entire night of the same boring sound, but an 8-10 hour set filled with an incredible variety of genres with a banging 2 hour breaks set somewhere in between. Danny does it right. Going to see an entire lineup of breaks just won't do it for me. This was just perfect.

KingArtur - No worries about leaving. It was good to meet you. Hope you had a good time while you lasted.

ghhhhhost - You missed out bro. No retarted LI shot girl could make up for Danny on his fucking tear last night.

BogB - Was wondering where the hell you were. You missed a great one. Never have I danced to Danny so hard. And you have seen me go nuts to this guy.

Originally posted by joeg

did he fucking wait for me to leave to drop breaks???? god fucking damnit... what the hell... the one night i leave a little early....

mike: glad everything worked out...

. . yeah . .he threw em down . . hit it NICCCCEEEE!! . . .

. . as far as things working out . . I'm so glad the night ended on such an upnote . . .cause between "The scare" , "The Roomate" and "The first scene of blade" I wasn't doing to well there . . . :shake: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . yeah . .he threw em down . . hit it NICCCCEEEE!! . . .

. . as far as things working out . . I'm so glad the night ended on such an upnote . . .cause between "The scare" , "The Roomate" and "The first scene of blade" I wasn't doing to well there . . . :shake: . . .

"The roomate" was definitely a funny thing to watch. I have never seen you run so fast Mike. ;)

I found something interesting in my pocket at the very end of the night while searching around for my coat check ticket. It was a card with the wizard's picture on it. It said, I regretfully will be unable to attend tonight due to my some important event which I must tend to. Then something about his sister coming over or something. I must have been given that by the wizard's other half, who happened to be all decked out in the wizard's gear last night. I have no idea when or where I got that card, but I tell ya, those two are definitely a class act.