Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Review??

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

TEMPKID, no shots??????

I believe that title will be mine this summer...........shots all over the place Saturday night..........I even had to tell tempkid to do one with us...........;)

my boy was passing out at the bar by 2:00.........thank you ceotter! :D

CEEOTTER is the shot QUEEN of TEMPTS....and she will be the MOET queen if SERG and I have anything to do with it....Nice meeting you tyco

you too bro!

btw, what shot did ceotter give you? I told her to give you something HARSH..........you seemed to like it though! :D

She gave me some fruitty shot with the NEW vanilla blackhaus. By that point in the night, I would have smiled after a shot of gasoline.......:D

lmao.........

I'll remember that for next time.............;)

I have been to the opening party for the last 4 years and that was the most crowded it has ever been! It is especially amazing becuase usually everything is the same weekend. People came down JUST to go to Tempts!!! I had a great time. It feels great to be HOME!!!!!!!!!!

If felt even better to have all my girls there!!

Originally posted by queenbitch

I have been to the opening party for the last 4 years and that was the most crowded it has ever been! It is especially amazing becuase usually everything is the same weekend. People came down JUST to go to Tempts!!! I had a great time. It feels great to be HOME!!!!!!!!!!

If felt even better to have all my girls there!!

I can agree with ya on the crowd. Nice turn out, good looking crews, it hints at the expectation of a busy Tempt's season.

However, I was let down with the music. I wanted more vocals...that's why you go to Tempt's...to dance...that's why there are no chairs in the place...that's why Tempt's has always had a sick vibe. He kept mixin' in the SF 6am bass-only beats and that keeps people from getting into a groove.

I love the SF 6am stuff, but save it for afterhours!

Originally posted by magilicuti

does tempts take away from factory during the summer?

It definitely does. But its not just temps....its all the shore clubs/bars that take away from all city clubs. People need a change of pace and the Jersey shore is a great alternative. The only time I will be @ SF, once i move into my shore house, will probably be for the Underwear party.

Originally posted by whatevaman

I am almost positive that he is not playing juniors mix of keep control.

I could be wrong, but it definitely sounded like Junior's mix....

First of all, nobodys cuttin any line anywhere!!!!!! The only one telling me to let anybody beat the line is my BOSS. I know that your one in the same person. My boss told me they wait!!! I don't think your list is gonna last to much longer anyway. See, the

Queen of the castle didn't like it, so I wouldn't count on it.

Now, Clubkitty this asshole and his buddies run the 3 best clubs down the shore (tempts, xs,surf) I was wondering if you wanted it to be a very very long summer?:laugh: :laugh:

CEEOTTER is the shot QUEEN of TEMPTS....and she will be the MOET queen if SERG and I have anything to do with it....Nice meeting you tyco

OH NO. Maybe Sergio will get naked after MOET:laugh:

Nice meeting EVERYONE.

JBR CIGS mvp shot drinkers of opening night.

Originally posted by bigmurray

First of all, nobodys cuttin any line anywhere!!!!!! The only one telling me to let anybody beat the line is my BOSS. I know that your one in the same person. My boss told me they wait!!! I don't think your list is gonna last to much longer anyway. See, the

Queen of the castle didn't like it, so I wouldn't count on it.

Now, Clubkitty this asshole and his buddies run the 3 best clubs down the shore (tempts, xs,surf) I was wondering if you wanted it to be a very very long summer?:laugh: :laugh:

You tell them how it goes Brian.