Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is what happens when 2 girls drink before SF

2,200 is the views this post has gotten

100 is the replies this post has had

100,000 is the hits my server has gotten in the last 2 days

2 is the size in inches of Luco's penis.

Priceless is the amount of your time I have wasted with this whole post!

Not that these #s mean anything in the long run...But I like the fact that I was able to stir shit up. :-)

Evan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jimk29

I am assuming that means you are overweight...

that was fucked up...how the hell can u assume anything of the sort :rolleyes: whatever, she knows what she looks like, and thats all im sure she cares about, cause you dont see her fishin for opinions on her ass and titties...right jen ;)

Originally posted by jimk29

I am assuming that means you are overweight...

For your information I am not overweight, and there are plenty of people on this board that can attest to that. Just because I have an opinion about how skinny women are just as attractive as the more voluptuous women does not mean that I am bitter and fat. I am comfortable and confident about my body, my looks, etc.... I just happen to be opinionated and have a tendancy to speak my mind.

magilicuti, godfatherbam: thanks for backing me up guys!

Originally posted by jennEfer

For your information I am not overweight, and there are plenty of people on this board that can attest to that. Just because I have an opinion about how super-skinny girls are gross looking !

I am super skinny;) You seem to contradict yourself. Everyone is different physically i thought thats what your point was when you stated your opinion to me cause I said these girls needed to loss a couple pounds. Now here you are saying super-skinny girls are "gross looking". ummhmmm:rolleyes:

Originally posted by girly

I am super skinny;) You seem to contradict yourself. Everyone is different physically i thought thats what your point was when you stated your opinion to me cause I said these girls needed to loss a couple pounds. Now here you are saying super-skinny girls are gross looking. ummhmmm:rolleyes:

I am talking super skinny... like those 5' 9" models that weigh under 100lbs... that is just unhealthy. If you are naturally skinny, no that is not gross. But I am sorry for not making that distinction... but I do feel that all body types are beautiful, so I will change it so that I do not offend anyone. Sorry, my mistake.

evan....no matter what you say....you and I both know the truth.

B4 you even think about talking anymore shit talk to Liza.

Ask Liza if she thinks you should F#@% with Rob's friends from Carbon.

She'll remember our crew.

Guinevere: Marry me :-)

Lucco: First off...Did u say Carbon? That's how you know Liza? Carbon was like 3-4 years ago. I've only know Liza for 2 years.. So you could never have met me. As for Rob.... The only Rob she knows his her ex boyfriend... From like 4 years ago. And she said all his friends were little punk ass bitches.. She told me to tell you to get over her and move on. She will never hook up with you...So stop begging.

haha.. Your a little punk ass bitch... That's funny.

Now..stop with the drama, and go fuck your mama...

Evan

Sorry guys that i have to refresh this post, but I want Luco to respond. That little homephobic bitch messed with the wrong motherfucker this time, and I'm gonna squash him like the little buzzing pest that he really is. I just want him to admit that he is a liar, admit that he is just trying to get attention (just like I'm doing :) ), and admit that he is an unbelievably HUGE asshole!

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

Sorry guys that i have to refresh this post, but I want Luco to respond. That little homephobic bitch messed with the wrong motherfucker this time, and I'm gonna squash him like the little buzzing pest that he really is. I just want him to admit that he is a liar, admit that he is just trying to get attention (just like I'm doing :) ), and admit that he is an unbelievably HUGE asshole!

Evan

. . . First, don't apologize for something you're not really sorry about (you contradicted the first line of your statement above with the second to last . . ) . . You'd be lying to us, and more importantly, to yourself . . . Second, it's not prudent to make what could be misconstrued as violent overtones in a thread . . you never know what could come back to haunt you . . .

. . If you want to settle this one, I suggest you do it in private, . . cause doing it on the board is just gonna fuel another pissing match that won't solve anything for either party . . .

If you got a problem with this kid, be a man and deal with him directly . . . this open forum shit just fuels the circus . . .

phuturephunk: Well.. if Lucco has PM'd me and told me his accusations..we'd have never come to this. But if you had read this post, you'd have seen that he has made false accusations about me and tried spreading lies about my web site. He has maliciosly attacked me time after time in a public forum. I am only returning the favor. I want this to be in the open, so everybody can see what a lowlife this Lucco is. His only posts on this board were to attack me. Last year, he took advantage of me being away to openly attack me without me being here to defend myself. NO ONE.. and I mean NO ONE does that shit and get's away with it. Every single person on my web site is a good friend of mine, and I will defend their honor with everything I've got. That's why i have permission to post their pictures online. Because they know I am there for them. But Lucco thinks just becuase he met one of them once, he knows all of them. I will not let him deface my web site without knocking down his lies.

As for being sorry. i really am. This post is ridicuoulsy long... But I want Lucco to respond.. I need to hear the vile bullshit that will spew from his diseased lips.

EVan

• 2 weeks later...