Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is what happens when 2 girls drink before SF

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See..this is the bullshit I'm talking about... Not most..Not half...Not even 5% are. Not even more than TWO of them. What a person' sexual orientation on my site is THEIR business. What.. Are you gonna then tell me I have gay kids too on their.. That I have black kids... How about Spanish and Chinese... Oh wait... What about the Jews on there. So.. Unless you have anything else awe inspiring to say, shut the fuck up, loser.

Did I ever mention I hate motherfuckers who have nothing but derogatory comments to say. Reminds me of those bullies I knew in High School that used to pick on all the weaker kids who couldn't defend themselves. Now all those bullies are either in jail, or washing cars for a living. And all those nerds they picked on are making mint at Microsoft.

(Just read yiour second post. First off... I was NEVER scared off... I never even read that post.. Just went though the whole rehab thing. Maybe you noticed I never repsonded. Second off, DO YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH ME. I'LL EAT YOUR FUCKEN LIVER WITH FAVA BEANS AND A NICE CHIANTI. You seem to be a expert at telling TS'..Whatsamatter.. U hooked up with one, and now your all upset about it. The WHOLE fucken clubs scene is made up of them. Hell, next time u go to SF, make sure u tell Paris that she is a TS. She might like it... See.. Unlike you, you fucken pig, I have an open mind. While I am straight, I can be friends with people no matter of their sexual preference. Whether that person is a guy or a girl. Nevertheless, the TS' on my site are still ten times hotter as a guy than any of the ugly ass ho's that let u stick that teeny weeny thing you call a dick in them. DEAL WITH THE TRUTH.

BULLSHIT.....

MOST OF THEM ARE TRANNY"S

I DO NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH GAY, CHINESE, JEWISH ,BLACK,GREEN OR PURPLE PEOPLE.

BUT WHAT IS PATHETIC IS A KID WHO TRIES TO PASS OF HIS TRANNY FRIENDS AS REAL WOMEN TO A BUNCH OF HORNY LOSERS TO GET HITS ON HIS WEBSITE.

SOMEONE'S SEXUAL ORIENTATION IS NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS....I AGREE WITH THAT.....BUT SOMEONE'S SEX MALE OR FEMALE IS NOT SOMETHING THAT YOU SHOULD MISREPRESENT.

. . I'd also like to say that on that site, maybe 3 of the girls could possibly, in my opinion be guys . . most of em look like bonafide females. . .but then again, I could be wrong . . and as far as Evan's Ex is concerned. . I don't buy it, I'll bet the farm that girl has been a chick from day one . . .

No motherfucker.. Just 2 of them are (you already mentioned their names, though I'm sure they would have not wanted you to say SHIT about them). But if I knew more, I would have NO problem putting them up on my web site. I fyou look at my web site, you'll see that it says THESE ARE MY FRIENDS!!! I don't give a FUCK what their about. If they are good to me, I'll be good to them back. Why don't you go back to Nazi Germany, or fucken Klu Klux Klan and hang with your fucken closed mindness over there.

Originally posted by magilicuti

he doesn't make any cash from that web site, big fucking deal. what the hell is your problem with evan? i don't get why you are wasting your energy on something that doesn't matter anyway

. . dude, will you stop being such a fucking sidekick . . . I mean, please . . .

I didn't play NOTHING. They ARE beautiful. I don't even need to hear people on the board say it. I fucken walk down the street with them, and they stop traffic. Because of them, I skip the line and get in clubs free, get free meals and resturaunts, broadway plays, etc. They have never tried anything with me, because they know I'm not down with that. Bot obivously you are too much of a homephobe to deal with a concept like that. I bet you have never even been to a Junior Vasquez night because your afraid a gay guy might touch you. Just admit it that you got turned on by my friends and you feel bad with it. Obviosuly you have a personal problem with me. open up man. STEP INTO THE RING. Everyone knows who I am, where I live, what i look like. SHOW YOURSELF MOTHERFUCKER. Instead of hiding behind a anonymous name. PUSSY!

Evan

Evan's quote

. Why don't you go back to Nazi Germany, or fucken Klu Klux Klan and hang with your fucken closed mindness over there.

You need to come up with a better response than calling me racist or prejudiced.

I NEVER MADE ANY DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT ANYONE'S RACE, RELIGION, OR SEXUAL ORIENTATION!!!!

I merely hilighted the fact that you have been LYING about the sex of more than two individuals on your website.

I NEVER lied about anyone. If you look at the original post I put in 6 months ago, you'll see the pics I linked were not of the TS'. Nor the post I put in yetserday were about the TS'. I NEVER told people to beleive anyrhing about my site. I just told people they were my friends. YOU DECIDED TO START WITH ME. You decided to light this bitch up. I never lie about myself or my friends. Don't fuck with me. This is your final warning. You don't realize who you are fucking with. Do you really think I did the business I do without having protection. Why don't you think I never had to go to jail after being raided twice by the NYPD and DEA? Don't you think I have people to call to send to your fucken home and shove that keyboard your hiding behind up your ass? You don't come out and attack me or my friends motherfucker. This was all friendly, untill you shoved you fucken 2 cents in. DO NOT FUCK WITH ME.

Evan

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. dude, will you stop being such a fucking sidekick . . . I mean, please . . .

:laugh:

im sorry but that was tooo funny!!!

:laugh:

I find it amazing how all of evan's website related threads get about 100+ responses. . .yet all ::if not all:: the posts are drama related. . .funny how most of u can care less for his site. . .but u keep going back to this thread. :shaky:

he is an attention whore, yes, but whoever he decides to "pass of as" or "hang out with" or "expose in the nude" is entirely his business. . .and the buisness of his counterparts.

my 6 pence

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . dude, will you stop being such a fucking sidekick . . . I mean, please . . .

i dont know evan but i think its ridiculous how ppl are making new handles just to bash the guy. i mean evan isn't making cash off the site, and if he was who cares? he isn't taking money away from us. he posted a link to his site and that's it. i can support whoever i want and i'll say whatever i want

its true evan did put a link up with a lot of his info and even some of his own pics and ppl have to hide behind new names just to bash him. he even now admits that some of the people on his page are transvestites. its new york, i'm not surprised nor does it bother me. i'm not meeting any of these people and i don't think anyone else is either.

i admit those girls aren't the best looking in the world but who cares? its just a web site. how can people be so offended by peoples' pictures? i bet even if they were super models they'd get mad shit on this board too

Evan's quote:

This is your final warning. You don't realize who you are fucking with. Do you really think I did the business I do without having protection. Why don't you think I never had to go to jail after being raided twice by the NYPD and DEA? Don't you think I have people to call to send to your fucken home and shove that keyboard your hiding behind up your ass?

You said in a previous post that you have been in rehab for the past few months. So you are a drug addict.

The fact that your house has been raided twice just says you are stupid.

I'm really scared of your stupid drug addicted ass.

I'm sure that you are mobbed up or connected also because

I know alot of connected guys here in Bensonhurst who hang out with crossdressing club trannys. HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are such a joke

im with mags man..he isnt playing sidekick at all..its just the simple fact that every1 seems to b jumpin at Evans throat for postin these pics , and i dont see the big deal. personally i believe it might be a case of insecurity for many of the people that have negative reactions to the site..shit..dude was doin what the girls told him to do..let it die

he didn't post more than the name evan and that he's is BP city. there are probably 3000 evan's in BP city you dumb BIOTCH. I said b4 my name is LUCO I live in Gravesend/Bensonhurst on west st btw AVE Y and Z.....come to Z park and ask for me any evening tuffy.

Originally posted by lucocc22

he didn't post more than the name evan and that he's is BP city. there are probably 3000 evan's in BP city you dumb BIOTCH. I said b4 my name is LUCO I live in Gravesend/Bensonhurst on west st btw AVE Y and Z.....come to Z park and ask for me any evening tuffy.

check out his website man, a lot of his info is there. i don't think it'd be that hard to find him. why you'd wanna find him is beyond me but still he did post it. and he did post his pic, so if you wanna go toe to toe and talk shit about him why don't you do the same?

and on a more important note why are you so pissed about the trannies on his site? one of them bang you in the ass bro? you liked that shit anyway so take it easy

Appreciate the support guys..thanx.. Just one clarification. 2 of them are Transexuals..not Transvestites.

As for you, Luco, you little Brooklyn bitch: Yeah..I got high on my

own supply. Never said I was perfect. Hell, 95% of this board has gotten high in one way or another.

There is just one more thing.... I just called my two TS friends...they said they remembered you. You were the guy that tried to hook up with them and THEY DISSED YOU. No wonder you hate them so much!! IT ALL MAKE SENSE NOW.

NEWS ALERT: LUCO WAS REJECTED BY TRANSEXUALS!! Man that's gotta hurt.... Does this also hurt... So far NO ONE has been agreeing with you. You're just a sad little rejected boy with a dick too small and a face even a tranny couldn't love

Evan