Clubplanet Nightlife Community

couple abducted from sobe club, raped and stabbed..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fat0ny

i promised id bring them right back > \

what if that was your sister or mother that is missing with 5 hispanic guys... Remind me to kick the shit out of you when I met you..:blown:

holy cow man....thats sick! there are some fawked up people out there man.....

ok...question time....bc i havent seen the reports yet:

did the guy survive the stabbing? and is the girl still MIA? where were the abducted from anyways?? oh yeah, and did they catch the mothr fawkers that did it??

this world is just getting worse....they guy was found dead, beaten and stabbed...body thrown out of the van....the girl was just found this morning...in broward....dead....they were only 18, the couple went to south miami high school....its sad that these young, people lost their life so young...and this way....pathetic and sad that people like this are still on the loose, when they get captured, they should crank up "old sparky".....:flame:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

this world is just getting worse....they guy was found dead, beaten and stabbed...body thrown out of the van....the girl was just found this morning...in broward....dead....they were only 18, the couple went to south miami high school....its sad that these young, people lost their life so young...and this way....pathetic and sad that people like this are still on the loose, when they get captured, they should crank up "old sparky".....:flame:

old sparky ?? thats it ?? i think they should use a taser !! let them get a whiff of poisonous gas , but just enough for them to suffer.... then i would cut off their balls & stick them in a prison full of homosexual prisoners !!!! but id put them in there one at a time !!! then , after they are beaten & raped &cant walk anylonger cause their asses are tore up , id crank up ole sparky !!!

i know this sounds sick but these are VERY sick individuals & deserve the worst !! jmo

:blown::hat:

The police apparently caught the 5 guys------> 4 adults and one juvenille from Orlando. They've been turned over to the State Attorneys' Office, it'll be interesting to see what charges are brought.

*I word of praise for the Miami-Dade Police Dept for handling this matter w/ extreme urgency and efficiency- nice to see crime control working the way it should.

Originally posted by loraine

the guy wasn't found dead, rather injured and from what I heard on the news yesterday he was already out from the hospital.

As for the girl, I knew her like 6 years ago...poor mother to deal w/ the news.

ur right...but something seems wrong with this whole situation...was she raped? i havent heard any news of this...she was just killed? i think there is more to the story than meets the eye....:confused:

you know the title of this thread is wrong...cos the couple was actually walking by nikki's on the beach(not abducted from a club)... we don't know if the girl was rapped, tho it's probabe.

Thank God they've got caught the suspects, hopefully it's the right men.

Originally posted by loraine

you know the title of this thread is wrong...cos the couple was actually walking by nikki's on the beach(not abducted from a club)... we don't know if the girl was rapped, tho it's probabe.

Thank God they've got caught the suspects, hopefully it's the right men.

lets hope...they (the suspects) better hope i dont get called for this jury duty...:blown: