Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Santana Vs. Boris Record For Record

Originally posted by thejerseygirl

i think it could be the PSYCHO tone that he uses and the language....'barbie we all know who you are'.....:knife:

do you sneak in her house at nite & watch her sleep too??

whatever, i just dont appreciate him talking so much shit...i happen to know tom & his girl....and not only are they pretty pissed, but they're just not those kind of people....

Ok, well I myself have heard the same about Barbie...not by investigating. So please refrain from "psycho" comments. The person who told me is friends with Tom.. Whoever Tom is I have no clue nor have I ever been to Paradox.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

will you guys be my friends ????

:D

:D how is tommy k doin anyway. i hope he's doin good.

ANYWAY, i thought this post was about richie and boris?????

get back to how freakin bad richie is gonna tear up the place.

and boris too. they can get hard as shit!! can't wait.:D

man-whore

THIS POST WAS PLACED ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD TO ADVISE THE PEOPLE OF THE BOARD ABOUT SANTANA VS. BORIS RECORD FOR RECORD, 2 DJ BOOTHS. NOT FOR YOU FEW NO GOOD LOSERS WHO SIT BEHIND A PC ALL DAY AT WORK AND MOCK EACH OTHER. JUST COME OUT AND ENJOY THIS SICK NIGHT.

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Now that is funny. Boris cant even spin sesame street records and he expects to spin again Richie I know this has to be a joke or something. I would actually go too to see Boris make an ass out of himself.

Wow....those are some bold words.... Boris can definitely do the job, the last 3 times I have heard him he was nuts... Abyss is just going to make it all that better... We all Richie will tear it up:tongue:

Originally posted by MILLENIAINC

THIS POST WAS PLACED ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD TO ADVISE THE PEOPLE OF THE BOARD ABOUT SANTANA VS. BORIS RECORD FOR RECORD, 2 DJ BOOTHS. NOT FOR YOU FEW NO GOOD LOSERS WHO SIT BEHIND A PC ALL DAY AT WORK AND MOCK EACH OTHER. JUST COME OUT AND ENJOY THIS SICK NIGHT.

Hell yeah boys and girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by MILLENIAINC

Hey at least it bumps up your post!! J/K :D

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...