Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting tired of . . .

i am not a big poster on the boards,but i read every day and almost hate to say anything because some idiot is just gonna be negative about it . . . BUT,

if i have to listen to one more . . .this DJ sux . . my DJ is great and would wreck yours in a back alley seaside brawl . . .i may have to give up reading the board for a while . . .

this club sux . . .GREAT!!! then dont go . .

sounds like the preps vs. the burnouts in HS . . .Metalica rules and whatever some pop band sux . . .

is you like it great . .if you dont that is fine too, but how bout a little less negativity on the board

and it usally comes from all these clueless idiots that know nothing . . .if you know soooo much . . .why are you not the DJ at the club?

can't afford 2 turntables and a microphone

Just my 2 cents . . .

LATE:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by slim007

i am not a big poster on the boards,but i read every day and almost hate to say anything because some idiot is just gonna be negative about it . . . BUT,

if i have to listen to one more . . .this DJ sux . . my DJ is great and would wreck yours in a back alley seaside brawl . . .i may have to give up reading the board for a while . . .

sounds like the preps vs. the burnouts in HS . . .Metalica rules and whatever some pop band sux . . .

is you like it great . .if you dont that is fine too, but how bout a little less negativity on the board

and it usally comes from all these clueless idiots that know nothing . . .if you know soooo much . . .why are you not the DJ at the club?

Just my 2 cents . . .

great another don't bash the dj post...... I'll fucking bash you......

ps miami loves me.... the own of liquid though hates me...

Just my 2 cents . . .

NOT FOR NOTHING SPINNING IS AN EXPENSIVE HOBBY YOU GOTTA KEEP UP WITH THE MUSIC . MUSIC CHANGES QUICKLY ITS NOT THE TURN TABLES THAT ARE EXPENSIVE ITS THE RECORDS MORON THE ONLY REASON DJS CAN AFFORD THE HOBBY BECOUSE THEY GET SPONSORED GO PUT YOUR 2 CENTS ON ANOTHER BOARD MORON COME BACK WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING

i agree . . .but i feel like there are more mature's ways to handle it then just to BASH . . DJ"BLANK" SUX . .CLUB . . . insert you most hated club here . . .sux, the music sux the staff sux . . blah blah blah

PUT YOUR 2 CENTS SOMEWHERE ELSE JUNIOR

i agree . . .but i feel like there are more mature's ways to handle it then just to BASH . . DJ"BLANK" SUX . .CLUB . . . insert you most hated club here . . .sux, the music sux the staff sux . . blah blah blah

well let me get this straight............

if a DJ/club/etc really does SUCK, in someone's opinion, then they should refrain from saying this?

what should they say then? that they were good when it's not true?

not all reviews and opinions are postitive so does that mean they shouldn't be voiced? that's ridiculous..........

okay so I went to a club last night and I think the DJ sucked it up............now someone asks, "how was the DJ?" please enlighten me to the "more mature" way of handling this while still getting my complete point across............good luck.

I am not one to bash.. But its better to read a bash with some facts behind it... Someone who just says the club/dj sucks ... that reminds me of the guy who sits on the couch and complains about the Giants or Jets all day with no clue.

Don't be an armchair quarterback...

Originally posted by tyco

well let me get this straight............

if a DJ/club/etc really does SUCK, in someone's opinion, then they should refrain from saying this?

what should they say then? that they were good when it's not true?

not all reviews and opinions are postitive so does that mean they shouldn't be voiced? that's ridiculous..........

okay so I went to a club last night and I think the DJ sucked it up............now someone asks, "how was the DJ?" please enlighten me to the "more mature" way of handling this while still getting my complete point across............good luck.

this board was made for that reason to be honest and tell how you feel about something

so slimshady 007 go put your 2 cents somewhere else you brainless fagget

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thesandman

I am not one to bash.. But its better to read a bash with some facts behind it... Someone who just says the club/dj sucks ... that reminds me of the guy who sits on the couch and complains about the Giants or Jets all day with no clue.

Don't be an armchair quarterback...

hey lets face it, the giants suck and the jets are going to the superbowl....

i am not talking about the person who makes one post about a club/DJ that he/she didnt like with a little fact behind it to be true

but i think there are some people who just love to talk neagative about everything ( these are the people i am talkin about)

how bout . .saying

i didnt like the DJ we like different kinds of music, not my taste

but we usaully get . .THE DJ SUX, he cant beatmatchh cant this he cant that, the lighting guy sucked . . who ever went to a club for the lights . . .

the bartenders all suck . . .and these people talk about well established clubs . . .not some basement dump that opened in trenton for two weekends . . .

but i think by most of you responding negative to myself is a prime example of the negative vibe on the jersey board lately . . .

magilicuti i respect your opinion

how bout the board acts like we are all at least 21 . . .

i am not talking about the person who makes one post about a club/DJ that he/she didnt like with a little fact behind it to be true

but i think there are some people who just love to talk neagative about everything ( these are the people i am talkin about)

how bout . .saying

but we usaully get . .THE DJ SUX, he cant beatmatchh cant this he cant that, the lighting guy sucked . . who ever went to a club for the lights . . .

the bartenders all suck . . .and these people talk about well established clubs . . .not some basement dump that opened in trenton for two weekends . . .

but i think by most of you responding negative to myself is a prime example of the negative vibe on the jersey board lately . . .

magilicuti i respect your opinion

how bout the board acts like we are all at least 21 . . .

PUT YOUR 2 CENTS SOMEWHERE ELSE MORON

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thesandman

Why doesn't it shock me that you are a Jets fan....?????

Nice liquid post... a rare good post by you...

its funny, people pm me and comment on my miami board posts... glad the nj peeps are checking out my reviews.....

how bout . .saying

Thats like a food critic going to Taco Bell and saying the steak was good, but not to my liking. It just doesnt make sense.:rolleyes: