Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro and joeys friday review.....

Call me what you will you pathetic loser, cause I would never waste my time with the likes of your sorry ass..."crack whore words of crap"...exactly the reasons why people like you dont belong at Metro...your IMMATURE WHITE TRASH!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Why is everyone acting so hostile here. Notallthere just said that he didnt have a good time at Metro and Joeys was better. Other people criticize about places they dont like and dont get the shit notallthere gets. I dont understand how people can get so offended about another saying they dont like a club. So, everyone has their own likes and dislikes, you cann't change a person, so dont criticize them.

Originally posted by thesandman

While I have often posted positive shit about Metro I will not hold in my criticism either.... Last Fri. was very good there and its pretty amazing that you see the way you do.... It wasn't you talking shit, its the fact that your a fool IMO.

As for the whore bag, I am willing to bet you have never had a piece of ass even in her league...

I wasn't trying to kiss ass, just calling you out on the truth...

:tongue:

Originally posted by notallthere

So friday i go to metro. for the third time to give it a try again. hahha gotta love that crowd. Nothing but hooked up 1990 jettas and civics with those fucking ugly ass custom nigger lights. We all held out till quater to one the place was really dead but the music was great. But guess what i dont go for just the music. So i went to joeys. .........

Packed as hell the music was fucking slamming and the crowd was awesome! two thumbss wayyyy the fuck up for joeys friday

You said the music was great. What did you hate about the crowd? IMO Metro has good looking girls every time I go there. Who cares what kind of cars people drive? Joeys has a good party on Friday night as well. There has to be something to your madness.

Originally posted by jaquan

How does Metro Friday's compare to Metro Thursday's? Is it that much of a difference between the 2 dates or what? I've been to Metro on Thursdays, just want to find out is it better on Fridays.

Thus. its a college party... its a decent time, music is ok, lots of drunk dumb young women...

Fri. much better crowd and Richie Rydell who has been destroying the place for 2 years..

However, this Thus. is Richie's first time playing the Thus. party... and I believe he will be playing the new Thus. party this summer after Mem. weekend.... a typical thus. doesn't even compare to the Fri. party...

Originally posted by jaquan

How does Metro Friday's compare to Metro Thursday's? Is it that much of a difference between the 2 dates or what? I've been to Metro on Thursdays, just want to find out is it better on Fridays.

I havent been to Metro Thursday yet so I can really give a good comparison. Thursday is college night and it is 18 to enter for everyone, while Friday is 18 for girls, 21 for guys. I am gonna give Metro a try this Thursday to see how it is. Rydell is there this Thursday so it should be a good night. You can never go wrong with Rydell and George, the best bartender in Jersey hands down.

:hat: :hat: :hat:

Brian, that CD was fucked that Richie's boy gave me... They deleted a track that they are saving for Mem. day. But the whole disc is fucked and I will have to get Georges copy or another one before I can burn it... Thus. will be interesting, there is really no vibe there usually but w/ Richie I have a feeling it will be a bit different...

Originally posted by thesandman

Brian, that CD was fucked that Richie's boy gave me... They deleted a track that they are saving for Mem. day. But the whole disc is fucked and I will have to get Georges copy or another one before I can burn it... Thus. will be interesting, there is really no vibe there usually but w/ Richie I have a feeling it will be a bit different...

I got a copy. It works fine for me. Let me know if you need a copy.