Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movie Review thread..........

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I got stoned and watched Bandits last night... Its with bruce Willis and Billy Bob Thorton.... They are bank robbers..... Really shocked me that is was so good.. Then end is awesome.. I'd give it 2 thumbs up....

Saw Jurrasic park 3 last week, don't waste your time... is sucks...

Saw The Castle this weekend. The premise was good, but the idea got lost along the way. It was too drawn out, too slow. And I love James Gandolfini, but he was terrible in this role.

Of course Robert Redford was excellent, but even he couldnt save this movie.

Originally posted by saleen351

I got stoned and watched Bandits last night... Its with bruce Willis and Billy Bob Thorton.... They are bank robbers..... Really shocked me that is was so good.. Then end is awesome.. I'd give it 2 thumbs up....

I rented Bandits this weekend... It was better than I expected. I have to agree... Great ending!

I also saw Life as A House... I really liked that one as as well.

Has anyone seen Ali? It comes out on video this week. I have heard mixed reviews... Rent it? Or Not?

Rented out Joy Ride. This movie just gives me another reason why I think truck drivers are creepy. Also rented out Jay and Silent Bob Strike back. That was one of the stupidest/funniest movies. I liked the part when they where in the ScoobyDoo van and the dog started to talk. But you need to be stoned/drunk watching this movie, otherwise, you might not think it is that funny.

Bandits- too long in the middle... but great acting and great ending.

Spy Game- good flick, a little tough to follow though

Released today on DVD

Not another Teen Movie- Great trailer, I would be there are some cheap laughs in this one

Ali- No clue if this is any good, I may give it a shot

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dibs

Rented out Joy Ride. This movie just gives me another reason why I think truck drivers are creepy. Also rented out Jay and Silent Bob Strike back. That was one of the stupidest/funniest movies. I liked the part when they where in the ScoobyDoo van and the dog started to talk. But you need to be stoned/drunk watching this movie, otherwise, you might not think it is that funny.

ahhh jay and silent bob was a great movie.... ya kinda had to get the whole premise behind it... def worth renting... when I get my dvd player I'm buying all of their movies.... I like their style... espcially clerks....

Originally posted by thesandman

Bandits- too long in the middle... but great acting and great ending.

Spy Game- good flick, a little tough to follow though

Released today on DVD

Not another Teen Movie- Great trailer, I would be there are some cheap laughs in this one

Ali- No clue if this is any good, I may give it a shot

I saw Spy Game a couple of weeks ago. I really liked it. Robert Redford is amazing in everything, unfortunately, some movies still suck.

I wanna see Behind Enemy Lines. Is it worth renting?

The Scorpian KIng: just saw it htis past weekend. was actually surprised. i thought it was better than THe Mummy and The Mummy Returns. The rock had some good lines in there (thumbs up to the writers)

Training Day - great flick, intense in your face. didnt know at first whether to love denzel or hate him

Behind Enemy Lines -- good flick as well

The Last Castle -- saw it in the movie theaters, i liked it. i agree that it was slow and drawn out but liked the end.

NOTE if you haven't seen this and want to, dont' read the next line:

bc of 09/11 they directors changed the ending of the movie. in the original cut they do fly the flag upside down, but because it was released shortly after 09/11, they deemed it unpatriotic and disrespectful so they reshot the last with the flag flying correctly

Originally posted by saleen351

ahhh jay and silent bob was a great movie.... ya kinda had to get the whole premise behind it... def worth renting... when I get my dvd player I'm buying all of their movies.... I like their style... espcially clerks....

They are funny. My bro has some of their movies, and other ones similar to it, when I need a good laugh I borrow them and watch them.

Has anyone ever seen CKY or CKY2?? Thats some funny stuff.