Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

I took a bump and....

Originally posted by shroomy

sounds like the normal effects if it was K.

It must have been good K, I was dizzy, sweaty and confused.... good stuff :)

yeah...i only took a couple of bumps...nothing more than i could handle...in the past i've taken a lot more than that....

...i just didn't know whether the alcohol had anything to do with it...i never drank and took any hits.....:blank:

Originally posted by marcid21

yeah...i only took a couple of bumps...nothing more than i could handle...in the past i've taken a lot more than that....

...i just didn't know whether the alcohol had anything to do with it...i never drank and took any hits.....:blank:

yes it was the alcohol most likely. alcohol definately intensifies the effects of K. they also can be a dangerous combo so be careful.

maybe you had good K.

did your feet feel like they were stickin to the ground? when that happens to me i know i am bent hahahahaahaha

feel like i am in fear and loathing and shit "how am i gonna get through this muck"

shit.. you arent bent on K unless every couple hours you hear this deep rumble a couple of miles away and it isn't until the sound returns five or six times that you recognize that it is the sound of you breathing. :)