Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to actually meet you cp board people at the club

I've met some really cool people from these club planet message boards but I've yet to see you in real life!

Step out behind that monitor and say what's up!!!!!

By the way, how can I go about putting my picture on the left hand side column by my posts. Not under my posts, but on the left hand side.

<<<<<<------------right here.

l8er,

dave

and if anyone wants to meet up and experience AvB let me know!!!! Don't be bashful now.

The picture under your name is called an avatar. Go to profile on the top of your screen, edit profile and scroll down to edit avatar at the bottom of the page. You can upload something from your comp or use one of CP's avatars. As to meeting pple from CP, the board frequently has meet ups, especially at big events like AvB. Look a couple of days back and I think there were a few threads about an Exit meet up. Cheerios-

:hat:

Originally posted by davenaves

I've met some really cool people from these club planet message boards but I've yet to see you in real life!

Step out behind that monitor and say what's up!!!!!

By the way, how can I go about putting my picture on the left hand side column by my posts. Not under my posts, but on the left hand side.

<<<<<<------------right here.

l8er,

dave

and if anyone wants to meet up and experience AvB let me know!!!! Don't be bashful now.

There is a meetup for AVB at exit this friday.

130-2 first floor by the bar :)

Originally posted by legend38

There is a meetup for AVB at exit this friday.

130-2 first floor by the bar :)

Will this meetup occur by China town center of the bar or the other side? Sorry if I've offended anyone..:blank:

Will this meetup occur by China town center of the bar or the other side? Sorry if I've offended anyone..:blank:

1st floor bar opposite side of the bathrooms.. not in china town.. although almost all of exit is turning into that (also, no offense)

trust me CP members are the least bit shy... we always have meetups.. we are fun people!!! :D

btw are you a draper fan? lol

Originally posted by bebby6919

btw are you a draper fan? lol

I have respect for Draper. I believe he has charisma. He gives the crowd what they want to hear when they want to hear it. At the same time I do not feel his music is best appreciated afterhours.

-dave

I have respect for Draper. I believe he has charisma.

That's not the way to start off on CP bro. Respect for Draper??? C'mon now, don't make me lose respect for you already.

Originally posted by nyc420

That's not the way to start off on CP bro. Respect for Draper??? C'mon now, don't make me lose respect for you already.

Don't put me in the bucket already :(

Although I do not like his music I do believe he does have charisma. Huge difference between charisma and talent. His charisma comes from knowing what to spin, when to spin it, and for whom to spin it for.

But I don't want to contaminate this subject with more draper stuff, I think it's finally dieing out!

Know this bro..nobody appreciates International talent more than myself. You would think the clubs would put together a lineup with 2/3 DJs from each country spinning. Instead of random international talent.

"Take A Mind Trip" without packing your bags. What do those club PR gusy do, sit on their ass all day??

l8er bro,

-dave

I have respect for Draper. I believe he has charisma. He gives the crowd what they want to hear when they want to hear it. At the same time I do not feel his music is best appreciated afterhours.

-dave

nice.. thats what i like to hear...

nyc420 shush..!! lol

nice.. thats what i like to hear...

nyc420 shush..!! lol

You just told me to Shush, lol. I like that. I actually say SHUSH all the time cause of Encino Man, classic line from a classic movie.

And Dave, it's all good. Just couldn't let you get by after saying that you respected Draper.

1st floor bar opposite side of the bathrooms.. not in china town.. although almost all of exit is turning into that (also, no offense)

trust me CP members are the least bit shy... we always have meetups.. we are fun people!!! :D

I'll be there...have to try and remember this lol, by about 2 I should be in my own lil world..if i can remember i'll have to try and sneak away from the peeps i'm with and come over and say hi

Bern

Originally posted by berniec

I'll be there...have to try and remember this lol, by about 2 I should be in my own lil world..if i can remember i'll have to try and sneak away from the peeps i'm with and come over and say hi

Bern

bring em with you... the more the merrier...

Originally posted by shook

unfort kid it summer i quit my job started my cycles and siting on ass all day soar from liften so i'll bug yall a bit lol u know it kills time and sh1t

Should I? Nah,this one is way too easy.

:laugh2: