Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren, Exit 5/3

Originally posted by bklynitaliano

USE THE "ANTHONY RIZZO" GUESTLIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSION BEFORE 2AM, ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID LONG LINES!!!!! THANKS;)

He's a newbie...can't blame him for trying. But for future reference the people on these boards know the deal. They know about 100's of guest lists and about 50% have promoted before...

But a valiant effort at that.

-Dave

Originally posted by dzadza

I'm not gonna step foot in that place as long as Draper and his following are around.

UM GOOD.. I dont want you there than! lol... You think it bothers us that you arent there???!?!?!?!? NOT one bit! :tongue:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

is there gonna be a set place for a meetup?

1:30-2am by the downstairs bar. opposite side of bathrooms.. see you there :tongue:...

I say if it is too packed there we will meet on the 2nd floor bar around 2... I have a feeling I'll be chillin there with other people from CP ... I hate the 1st floor bar always way too many people there... Especiallly because I was there last week for Draper's return.. needless to say there was no room ANYWHERE but the 1st floor.. walking.. lol you could forget about that... so 2am 2nd floor bar opposite side of coat check.... see you guys tonight.. :D

Originally posted by davenaves

I sometimes wonder if the music is really that good, or is my substance abuse causing "false-positives"

There's no substance that can make the music sound better. If the music sucks it sucks with or without it.

The people look happier though. And the lights are having this strange effect and rising above the crowd... well I never do that sober!

See you there,

FreshJive.