Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex as a reward???

synderella420

I DONT THINK IT SHOULD BE USED AS A REWARD BUT AS A SHOW OF YOUR FEELINGS.... IF YOU DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME, WHY HAVE SEX JUST TO SATISFY YOUR MAN???? YEAH ITS ALL GOOD AND EVERYTHING BUT YOU SHOULD DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, NOT WHAT HE WANTS.....

MY 2 CENTS.... :D

Originally posted by synderella420

SO sex boarders do you ever feel that you dont want to have sex, but your (guy, girl) did something nice for you, so u feel as tho you have sex just to satisfy them even if you dont want it?

Any thoughts???

...well, I think the problem is that if you aren't in the mood for it...you're partner will realize and the sex will only be moderately satisfying...I'm more for quality than quantity...so I think I agree with junior...."YOU SHOULD DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, NOT WHAT HE/SHE WANTS..... "

...cause half-heartedly...it's only half the fun anyway ;)

Originally posted by synderella420

SO sex boarders do you ever feel that you dont want to have sex, but your (guy, girl) did something nice for you, so u feel as tho you have sex just to satisfy them even if you dont want it?

Any thoughts???

my ideal man wouldnt wanna have sex in that scenerio :laugh:

goodluck finding him though.