Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5 de Mayo....

mimid

I agree w/ Frank, Cisco's get's abnormally packed for Cinco de Mayo. Señor Frogs is also a good place and Chevy's which is right around the corner of my house also have they're thing going.

I wouldn't mind doing something. It lands on sunday so you know they'll be alot of people out getting hammered. Plus Mimi and I don't work, so .... that works! :idea:

Originally posted by djduchovony

everyone does not love raymond. i for one actually Hate raymond, and his voice makes me want to burn my hands.

I'm not sure if I'm getting this joke but this shit is really funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: kinda reminds me of deep thoughts by jack handy.

Hey.. What are the odds of us all getting together and renting a few rooms at the beach at some cheap hotel.. and raising hell.

Kinda like the WMC hotel parties.. but.. like a CP thing.. we'll gett a banner and a dj and everything.. it will be pimp

Originally posted by fat0ny

Hey.. What are the odds of us all getting together and renting a few rooms at the beach at some cheap hotel.. and raising hell.

Kinda like the WMC hotel parties.. but.. like a CP thing.. we'll gett a banner and a dj and everything.. it will be pimp

:idea: ...circus midgets too??:confused:

We all have to work on Monday, but who cares?!? It's a great excuse to have some coronas and tequila for atleast alil while b4 going home 2 rest up.:tongue: Anyways, I was at senor frogs on the beach last year and it was pretty fun.....worst comes to worst we can leave there and head over to Nikki's and make it our own "cinco de mayo" celebration over there!

Originally posted by sunnyhost

worst comes to worst we can leave there and head over to Nikki's and make it our own "cinco de mayo" celebration over there!

now that sounds like a plan....i am there!!! sunny, first corona is on me....;) (and if i am drunk enough, prob. the second and third corona is on me too)

now that sounds like a plan....i am there!!! sunny, first corona is on me.... (and if i am drunk enough, prob. the second and third corona is on me too)

Hmmmm....interesting. ;)

Anywho...bacardi and coronoa is a really good mix...but what I've found to be even better than that is Smirnoff Ice with Bacardi Limon....damn that goes down nice!:D

Hey...so what's the word? Anyone interested in creating our own cinco de mayo celebration over at Nikki's and having a meet-up? Let me know...I'll be out and about on the beach this whole weekend....:cool:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Hey...so what's the word? Anyone interested in creating our own cinco de mayo celebration over at Nikki's and having a meet-up?

like i said, i am down for that...i can always call in sick to work on monday...:drunk: