Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ne one know how i can get thc out of my system fast?

I agree with Raman, especially if you are a heavy user, you are screwed. THC metabolites are fat soluble meaning it takes much longer to get our of your system.

Goldenseal and all those other diuretics do not work. Drinking tons of water over the next few days will not work either. Water only dilutes the THC concentration in your body, it doesn't get rid of the metabolites. Plus, if you're urine is clear it may be rejected by the lab because they will assume you diluted it.

Exercise may help because fat cells secrete THC along with fat. The erowid guide Raman posted is pretty comprehensive. Also check here:

http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4934

Also, if you do substitute with someone else's urine, remember that the lab will probably test the temperature of the sample. You'd have to keep the substitution at somewhere around 91-97 degrees farenheit for it to pass muster with the urine police.

Originally posted by deeprock

Also, if you do substitute with someone else's urine, remember that the lab will probably test the temperature of the sample. You'd have to keep the substitution at somewhere around 91-97 degrees farenheit for it to pass muster with the urine police.

You could always just go and buy the whizzinator! hahahaha cant they just leave potheads alone???

I am gonna have to disagree.

The herbal tea called Naturally Clean works like a charm.I have used it everytime I had to take a test. I even smoked pot like 2 hrs before I drank the tea:smoke:

You have to drink a gallon of it 4 hrs before you take the test.They have all different flavors,but they all taste like shit.If it works for my thc infested piss,I think it will work for anybody.Pluse there is a double your money back guarante.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I am gonna have to disagree.

The herbal tea called Naturally Clean works like a charm.I have used it everytime I had to take a test. I even smoked pot like 2 hrs before I drank the tea:smoke:

You have to drink a gallon of it 4 hrs before you take the test.They have all different flavors,but they all taste like shit.If it works for my thc infested piss,I think it will work for anybody.Pluse there is a double your money back guarante.

dude where can i get this stuff. i figure if i work out this weekend to burn out my fat metabolites, load up on water b4 the test and drink that stuff ill be covered. who knew it would be so hard to join the military.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

dude where can i get this stuff. i figure if i work out this weekend to burn out my fat metabolites, load up on water b4 the test and drink that stuff ill be covered. who knew it would be so hard to join the military.

I actually bought mine at a spanish harlem weed spot:D I love those health food stores. You can also pick it up at smoke shops in the village.

~~~ instead of water drink cranberry juice my boy smoked weed 2 days b4 the tet and drank like 2 gallons of cranberry juice passed the test and he is a burn out!!!! eat like salads shyt like that cleanses ur system.........still u should buy those "magic drinks" but im suggesting u substitute water with cranberry juice....its the ghette way!!! :smoke:

exercise allot, and drink one full cup vinager...

standards on military tests are low.

they pour 50 or so urin samples into a vat, and if there is any trace amongst the samples, they individually test each sample... its cheaper this way then to check EVERY sample individually. only if nething showes up they test individually. they watch u piss, so dont try brining urin form the outside...

shoulda kept clean...

100% working way! Go to ANY drug store or nutriotion place and get a dietary supplement called NAIASON. It's over the counter. I'm not sure if thats EXACTLY how you spell it but just pronounce it for them. A guy i know used to do it in the military all the time so it's guaranteed to work. Plus, its only $6 over all the other $30 supplements.

• 5 years later...

ok i smoked sat an i i have court on dec 10 if it takes a moth to get out do yall think ima pass ..

i also have a theory but onli if u wanna get drunk..

ok if u get drunk u piss lika muthf**ker so wont that help u piss it all out ..an alcohol onli stay in ur system 4 like a few daiis..so i think that would help ..any thoughts????