Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight re-opening?

Originally posted by trancend

kids these days.........never getting their stories straight :rolleyes:

why do people even bother to post replies when theyre not even right?:confused:

I heard theres a giant giraffe in the arcadia room they can't get to leave!!!!!

Originally posted by joeg

I heard theres a giant giraffe in the arcadia room they can't get to leave!!!!!

what are you talking about??? that story is SO 2 weeks ago, but there really IS a pink elephant in the skybox....the owner told me himself!!!!!!!!

As far as word on the street has it, the tentative opening date was supposed to be sometime in September, but I would assume that's really tentative at best? I can't wait though :D

(hey Joe, I think that comment of yours might be meriting a smack but I can't beat you up till Tunnelbandit comes by to unlock my cage for my morning walk & stretch ;) )

Originally posted by joeg

I heard Thorin drank a bad L.I.T. and turned into the incredible hulk and destroyed the place....

lmao

thats what it looks like in there...lol

I went inside last week, and the place is totally gutted..they tore up the whole floor and redid the foundation.....

its pretty crazy to see it like this.....

Place is gonna be beautiful when its done tho:D

oh yea.. Dan Wilson..how the hell do u find out this information?....that shit is supposed to be on the DL...u must have some pretty high up sources:rolleyes: :blown:

There's no way Limelight could open up today. If you walk by the place you can see from outside that the entire place is gutted out right now and they're still doing major construction. Either way, when it opens back up, it won't be the Limelight of old. They want a swankier clientele and are making the renovations in part to get this richer clientele (who I'm sure spend more money in the club than 17 year old kids with fake IDs).

And what the hell do the police have to do with selling alcohol?

Hint: They're renovating Limelight because they don't want you (or any of us) there. They're looking to pull from a Centro-Fly/Spa type crowd, not a Twilo/Vinyl type crowd or a Soundfactory/Exit type crowd. If they liked what they had, they wouldn't have bothered with renovating and would have just focused on getting their liquor license back.

Originally posted by brickhouse

Hint: They're renovating Limelight because they don't want you (or any of us) there. They're looking to pull from a Centro-Fly/Spa type crowd, not a Twilo/Vinyl type crowd or a Soundfactory/Exit type crowd. If they liked what they had, they wouldn't have bothered with renovating and would have just focused on getting their liquor license back.

If they do that, I might murder someone... I keep holding out on a thread of hope that it won't happen.

Originally posted by trancend

kids these days.........never getting their stories straight :rolleyes:

why do people even bother to post replies when theyre not even right?:confused:

lol... i was just thinking that as i read the first and second post...

Yes, it is true...

David Marvisi (owner of Exit) and tons of other business all over New York, including his new retaurant called "BUTER" which is booked for the next 13 months already, does in fact have a MAJOR amount of $$$ into Limelight.

Originally posted by djustinh

Yes, it is true...

David Marvisi (owner of Exit) and tons of other business all over New York, including his new retaurant called "BUTER" which is booked for the next 13 months already, does in fact have a MAJOR amount of $$$ into Limelight.

~~~wtf kinda of name is BUTER?:rolleyes: VERY ORIGINAL ALMOST AS ORIGINAL AS EXIT:rolleyes: