Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Thursday Review

I had a great time. Rydell was on point all night. I had a great time for a Thursday night. When Rydell takes over on Thursdays at Metro when the summer starts, this will be the Thursay night party to go to. Once again, George, thanks again for everything. You are the best bartender in Jersey, hands down.

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

George is GOD!!!!!!! NO BS, out of fucking control

Second, nice for Lock16 to finish the puzzle of Uncle Buck and I.

The Brooklyn boys were blown away by Richies set..

Music was sick, and a step above his usual set, can't wait to see Mem. weekend by Richie...

God Dam, he destroyed Manufactory... Brave Story, shit!!!!

Brian, Ill let you know about Fri.

xxsplashxx- fast and the furious outside the club... I really feel for the dude that was in cuffs... sucks...

Coogs, what up dude, glad you remembered me b/c I was trashed last week when we met.

DanFury- Chopping me like your DJRicFlair... woooooooo!!!

Nets fucked the Pacers up, been waiting since 87 for a game like that tonight....

This summer will have something cool to do on Thus...

Raise the age for dudes to 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surf Club Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

HAD AN AWESOME TIME UNTIL I GOT INTO A BRAWL OUTSIDE IT WAS NOTHING FOR ME BUT BUT IT KILLED THE NIGHT I WENT HOME AND WROTE THIS POST INSTEAD OF CONTINING MY BIRTHDAY NIGHT BUT BESIDES THAT 2 THUMBS UP FOR RYDEL AND METRO THURSDAYS

WOW. Seriously, Richie Rydel is the best DJ in jersey right now. HE tore apart every single song last night. Just when I think he hit his peak and couldn't do anything more, he does. I don't think he played one song straight through. He worked the shit out of every single song, bringing in acapellas and beats at just the perfect times. A lot of Rydel newbies last night were "hypnotized" by his set.

At first it started out as a sausage party, but then it started to even out and at one point It was more girls then guys. This will without a doubt be the New thursday party to attend.

BTW.....the thong contest was hilarious.... WTF were those girls doing up there?

how many days till surf club? :cool:

C'mon guys your gonna give me a big head:eek: Last night was absolutly sick! Richie Rydell once again tore the place apart. Glad you guys had fun. I feel a litte bit of a hangover myself. See you guys later.....george

Originally posted by riz2

george ,I must say you are one of the best bartenders in the tri-state area,The night I did my guest spot at metro,my friends are still talking about you!!

Mike Rizzo

Seriously....George is by far the best bartender in jersey. He is an animal with the shots though. The word "NO" is not in his vocabulary. My friends are still wacked from last night with those shots you were lighting on fire. Pete the Greek @ abyss is a close second.

Originally posted by magilicuti

when do i get to meet this george guy

Well you just have to go to Metro and go to the bar where he works at( right next to the DJ booth) and introduce yourself and things will never be the same for you.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Well you just have to go to Metro and go to the bar where he works at( right next to the DJ booth) and introduce yourself and things will never be the same for you.

:D :D :D

just go up to him and say i'm magilicuti? what's up?

Originally posted by thesandman

This summer will have something cool to do on Thus...

Raise the age for dudes to 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Yes, preach on brother sandman. Raise it to 21+ so I can start going again!!!

A COUPLE OF KIDS GOT CUT UP LAST NIGHT AND A KID GOT RAN OVER THATS WHY IT SHOULD BE 21 FOR GUYS ALL THE YOUNG KIDS GET A LITTLE LIQUOR IN THEM AND THEY GET BEER MUSCLES AND ON TOP OF THAT ALL THOSE YOUNG KIDS ARE JUICING AND THEY ROID RAGE WHEN SOMEONE BUMPS INTO THEM CHANGE THE AGE

Originally posted by trewguy

A COUPLE OF KIDS GOT CUT UP LAST NIGHT AND A KID GOT RAN OVER THATS WHY IT SHOULD BE 21 FOR GUYS ALL THE YOUNG KIDS GET A LITTLE LIQUOR IN THEM AND THEY GET BEER MUSCLES AND ON TOP OF THAT ALL THOSE YOUNG KIDS ARE JUICING AND THEY ROID RAGE WHEN SOMEONE BUMPS INTO THEM CHANGE THE AGE

I guess I better stop juicing then. No hard feelings:)

Originally posted by trewguy

LOL!