Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls only... help

nycchic24

i have the early signs of an UTI... besides cranberry juice is there anything else i can do to make this go away? i have to get up ever 5.2 minutes cuz i feel like i need to pee..... :(

ugh this sucks. hven't had one in over two years...

Originally posted by webeclubbin

Try douching, or making sure your kitty is clean, or your partners junk is clean before sex...The whole idea is prevention. In other words....CLEAN YOUR SHIT!!!

um thanks sweetie but you can get a UTI from other than sex... :rolleyes:

and you're a chic????

Originally posted by nycchic24

i have the early signs of an UTI... besides cranberry juice is there anything else i can do to make this go away? i have to get up ever 5.2 minutes cuz i feel like i need to pee..... :(

ugh this sucks. hven't had one in over two years...

Darling! They now sell OTC Medication for that! Just go to the pharmacist and ask for UTI medication, I forget the names but one is Uristat, and the one I took was Cyto-something...

Feel better.... I know how much that sux!

Sweetie...try the over-the counter stuff like Uristat and other...also, if it doesn't get better within the next 2 days...oh well, no just GO AND SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!

Try to stay warm and drink more tea...the most important thing is to drink...even though it means that you have to go even more to the bathroom...but luckily the more you drink the less painful is the peeing.

I feel sooooo sorry for you... I've had two within like 5 months a while ago and still have from time to time problems with it.

Once it's over...the most important thing really is prevention.

Go pee before and AFTER sex... and try to wipe only and ALWAYS in one direction (front to back).

Other than that: GOOD LUCK AND I TRULY HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER SOON....UTI IS THE WORST EVER IMO.

Originally posted by webeclubbin

Try douching, or making sure your kitty is clean, or your partners junk is clean before sex...The whole idea is prevention. In other words....CLEAN YOUR SHIT!!!

FYI (i know you're not a woman, but since you felt the need to dispense unhelpful advice I'll say it anyway) douching can cause other problems- like yeast infections and PID (Pelvic inflammatory disorder, which can lead to sterility).

Originally posted by tastyt

FYI (i know you're not a woman, but since you felt the need to dispense unhelpful advice I'll say it anyway) douching can cause other problems- like yeast infections and PID (Pelvic inflammatory disorder, which can lead to sterility).

And the sex board doctor is in the hizzouse!! You tell em girl!!!!:D

Originally posted by marcid21

Try Uristat Nycchic.....I've always been prone to UTI's, and this has helped. In the meantime drink cranberry juice, and plenty of other fluids.....if ya just keep going, eventually it'll work itself out....:(

thanks you ladies (and jimk29 and icorno) for the helpful advice. so after a gallon of cranberry juice and water later... i think it may have just done just that.. worked itself or flushed it out. much better now just worried cuz i didint want to deal with this since i am jumping on a bus for 4 plus hours later on today :(

and flying high, yeah i've had the ones before that i;'ve been in pain and its totally miserable. i will have to remember the OTC stuff too! :D