Clubplanet Nightlife Community

armin cancelled NYC and DC

he was supposed to spin a 5hr set but no

OOOHH No dont listen to NEWBIE...ahaha listen now eh?? i been here longer than your ass but i dont post...i have a life so bye dumbass

Originally posted by dzadza

Haha... This will sound a bit selfish, but I'm actually happy about this. I wasn't going anyways, may be by next time Draper won't be around any more...

I'll agree with you on this one. I wasn't planning on going because of final exams, and i'm definetely NOT a Draper fan. A 3 hour set from AVB would be such a tease, i'm looking forward to the 26th though. Visa problems suck.

for the people that keep asking if it's true if AvB is spinning tonight,

IT SAYS ON HIS WEBSITE THAT HIS EXIT APPEARANCE IS CANCELLED!

i think his website has more credibility than this dumbass woman picking up the phone at Exit! god some people. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kitty19

for the people that keep asking if it's true if AvB is spinning tonight,

IT SAYS ON HIS WEBSITE THAT HIS EXIT APPEARANCE IS CANCELLED!

i think his website has more credibility than this dumbass woman picking up the phone at Exit! god some people. :rolleyes:

I even told the LADY on the phone that it says that on his website...and she said that he was cancelled up until 7pm...and then confirmed that he was spinning... what the hell is GOiNG ON!!!!!!!! This is BULL!!!!

If only I had known before heading out... I should've checked here first, but I didn't have the chance.

Well, he didn't show up. :(

It would have been nice if Exit had posted signs saying that he's not coming. Isn't that a standard practice in any kind of performance, when there is a change in the schedule or performers?

I was expecting to be in a State of Trance, but instead I was in a State of Disappointment. Especially after waiting in line for door and coat check for an hour.

I guess Draper did well, but for the reason above, I just wasn't feeling it.

At least I got Draper's CD out of it :)

Does anyone know if AVB is still going to come to the Summer Madness event over Memorial Day weekend?

Oh yeah, it seems like prom season is starting again. In a few weeks, PVD and prom kids - should be an interesting combination. Does anyone know if Exit has the ability to connect the sound systems of each room to each other, like it was at Sound Factory? It would be great if they could do that, even better if they could also tell the hip-hop heads to stay home for at least this one night. The crowd coming for PVD could use the space.