Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friends Please Take A Taxi....

its always the innocent person that a drunk driver kills and never takes his own life......

i always take a taxi when im drinking

i know people that insist on driving and i just dont understand it....take the taxi and pick your car up the next day....do yourself and everyone around you a favor

sorry after seeing the front page of newsday i just wanted to post this

well well mike.. we finally agree on something.. hehe.. But on a serious note you are definitly right! Drinking nd driving is not cool at all.. I'm sure I've said it before, but i work in an emergency room and the after math of stuff like this is not pretty at all... :(

R.I.P. the lil 4 year old child who died in richmond hill. i am soooooooooo glad i sold my car almost two yars ago! i used to drive drunk, tripping or really really tired....almost lost my life, i didnt crash but almost did! (i fell asleep on the cross island exit right next to cafe on the green or tavern on the green or something like that right about to enter the clearview and i was going 40 when the the road bumps woke me up and i stopped in time!) after that i realized that by not wasting 40$ for a cab ride home from the city i was risking my life and someone elses! money is money but life is much more valuable. you can waste your money, be broke but still be able to get that money back. once you lose your life there is no way youre getting it back!

definitely great advice... drunk driving accidents are so preventable.. its really horrible. A friend of mine recently started driving and is really careless. Me and my boyfriend tell him not to drink if we know we're meeting him somewhere and he's driving to us.. and then he meets us and tells us he barely could drive he was so drunk.. and he says it as if that will impress us. He doesnt listen.. and he continues to drive after drinking when he's not around me. I REALLY hope he doesnt learn the hard way that he shoulda been more responsible :(

I'm pregaming as we speak for NERO @ Tribecca in Ft. Lee and its all u can drink til 12 for 20 bucks so I am DEFENITELY not driving home after that, I took a cab last time and I left my fries from the diner in the back seat I was so pissed, but on the realness drinkin and driving is not cool, I have done it mad times and I really dont wanna push my luck. . .everyone be safe and have fun. . .<MiKeMc)~ ~ ~:idea:

I blow. . .but on;y because the hottie girlies be grabbin me bi mah LOVE HANDLEZ. . .( (o - - o) ). . . neva made it to becca's got side tracked by some (_l_)/ (()). . .A WORD TO THE WIZE. . .DON'T DRINKA AN DRIVA~!. . .<MiKeMc)~ :laugh::blown::eek::idea::mad:

Originally posted by MikeMc

I blow. . .but on;y because the hottie girlies be grabbin me bi mah LOVE HANDLEZ. . .( (o - - o) ). . . neva made it to becca's got side tracked by some (_l_)/ (()). . .A WORD TO THE WIZE. . .DON'T DRINKA AN DRIVA~!. . .<MiKeMc)~ :laugh::blown::eek::idea::mad:

mike you are one crazy guy! lol :laugh:

THAT'S WHY I LOVE NY AND COULD NEVER HANG OUT IN LONG ISLAND....TAXIS YOU COULD GET TRASHED AND GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT IN NYC....AND THAT COP WHO MOWED DOWN THAT FAMILY WAS A SCUMMY WHITE TRASH LOOSER....NOT ONLY WAS HE A COP, BUT HE WAS DRIVING A MINI-VAN EEEWWWWWW I BET HE LIVED IN A TRAILER, I'M SORRY, BUT IF YOU WORK FOR THE CITY, YOU LIVE A TRASHY LIFE

there are so many trailor parks in nyc its amazing. . .U STUPID MOTHERFUCKA~!. . .:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: <MiKeMc)~ ~ ~

we need to regulate the people who r allowed on this board. . .like that (_l_) who posted draper vs. DT (to those of u ingorant peeps who dont know DANNY FUCKIN TENNGS~!). . .that was just straight ignorance). . .NiTeZ aLL:laugh: