lawler at vinyl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an awsome night. Wasn't sure if i was going to go b/c I

had no-one to

go with,my bestfriend had plans/ "work" friends,so I settled in to go to bed early and then it happened!the phone rang at 330am and it was my bestfriend saying how would you feel about...........................................

going to check out Lawler!!! I'll come and get you in 15 mins." by the time I got dressed,she got changed,and we got on the road we were in the club by 4:15 and WOW the music was incredible !! Danced all nite- great vibe!! Left at 8:00 am. haven't had that good a time in a long,long time!! So much fun !! What an incredible DJ - it was my first time hearing him live and i hope to hear him again soon!!

I had a good time. That's about it. I suppose i was expecting something slightly different. It was enjoyable but i wasn't feeling too inspired.

That's alright ;) the predator costume more than made up for it all.

It was a blast everybody :) we'll def. be doing more of this.

Originally posted by cintron

I had a good time. That's about it. I suppose i was expecting something slightly different. It was enjoyable but i wasn't feeling too inspired.

That's alright ;) the predator costume more than made up for it all.

It was a blast everybody :) we'll def. be doing more of this.

I'm with you on this one hon...I'm glad I got to hear Lawler but I'll take my Dannys over him anyday ;) But it was so worth it just to help the boys get into costume...can't wait to see the pictures, you are all the best :D.

Originally posted by j303j

i thought he was horrible last night. played such old tracks.:(

Nice to see you out anyway hon. Sorry your first night back @ Vinyl in a while wasn't the greatest...next time, next time :tongue:

i thought he was horrible last night. played such old tracks.:(

oh yeah Danny howells remix of Donna Summer and that spanking new remix of Depeche Mode-Its no good(club 69 mix) that stuff is so old I don't even have the vinyl :eek:

I don't even know how you guys are saying that Lawler did not tear the fucking roof off of Vinyl last night. I have never seen the entire club move like that for anyone. I can't believe that I even questioned whether or not to go. Lawler is the fucking man. Nuff said.

Originally posted by kandyraver

oh yeah Danny howells remix of Donna Summer and that spanking new remix of Depeche Mode-Its no good(club 69 mix) tha

t stuff is so old I don't even have the vinyl :eek:

Wow, I had no idea that some people STILL think that "newer"

is better.And further more I hope Regina's "Danny's" reference was

aimed primarily toward Danny Howells because ANYONE who Knows Tenaglia knows that DT is all about mixing old records to new ones and just really --playing whatever he feels --as I got the feeling SteveLawler did, at least i hope he did. Whatever the case I had a wonderful time.

Originally posted by xxlea

OUUCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!! :):D

lol...:laugh: :laugh: ...girl, you def showed the youngins how it's done!;)

...and yeah...Lawler got into my brain last night. First time hearing him, and def won't be the last. The beats were amazing, my feet kept moving...and in the end when I left, I def. wish I could have stayed some more.... :(

btw...the new lovely faces (to me anywho) Origskeemr, Tonythelover, Cintron, Phatman, and of course Highmay...if I died tomorrow, I'd go a happy Pip Squeek...<3

arrghh.....my feet hurt...my back hurts...i cant type normallly...definitely had fun ..but regina is right...Danny Howells definitely had me goin harder than steve..not knocking at all cause i still had crazyy fun..nice meeting mad new ppl....to many to type...regina thanx for ur hospitality...marty and z thanx for the ride...even though u guys tried to steal my phone later on ahahahahahaah....peeeeeez

Originally posted by kandyraver

oh yeah Danny howells remix of Donna Summer and that spanking new remix of Depeche Mode-Its no good(club 69 mix) that stuff is so old I don't even have the vinyl :eek:

listen up you little bitch i have my own opinion and ithought he sucked last night. i ahve seen him alot of times and he has alwaysd blown me away. one of my top dj's but last night he was not on. programming was off, micing wasnt to good and yes i do liek some old tracks but i do love to hear new tracks. i didnt hear the dh remix i was gone already cause he bored me to death already. btw i dount you will get those tracx for a while.

Originally posted by voice

Wow, I had no idea that some people STILL think that "newer"

is better.And further more I hope Regina's "Danny's" reference was

aimed primarily toward Danny Howells because ANYONE who Knows Tenaglia knows that DT is all about mixing old records to new ones and just really --playing whatever he feels --as I got the feeling SteveLawler did, at least i hope he did. Whatever the case I had a wonderful time.

i know new isnt better but i don't wanna hear alot of old tracks either. ima huge lawler fan and last night he dissapoited me. do you liek every dj you see every time. get a clue bitch.

listen up you little bitch i have my own opinion and ithought he sucked last night. i ahve seen him alot of times and he has alwaysd blown me away. one of my top dj's but last night he was not on. programming was off, micing wasnt to good and yes i do liek some old tracks but i do love to hear new tracks. i didnt hear the dh remix i was gone already cause he bored me to death already. btw i dount you will get those tracx for a while.

listen up little prick I'm not your little bitch I'm 6'6" 265 as a matter of fact, actually I will prolly have those tracks sooner than you think since you don't even know who you are talking to, exactly what tracks was he playing that were older oh master trainspotter ?

btw maybe he went off after i left at 6:30. last nights set could not even touch his set last year at twilo. im not the only one saying he wasnt good last night either. i just built myself up for an amazing night and it never happened.