Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets say you meet some girl at a club.....

JonStephen

Originally posted by djjonstephen

That was pretty lame, your usually better than that.....hypothetically speaking of course.

hypothetically, you're right... but i'm sick, gimme a break... I just scheduled a doctor's appointment... but you're going to pay for that later in the day, i'm sure... hypothetically...

definately, DEFINATELY shoplift the pooty!!! As long as you know it's all about getting ass, fuck her every which was till Sunday. BUT, whatever you do, DO NOT go back to her place to meet her kid. Hotel's or back seats of cars are fine.

Originally posted by webeclubbin

definately, DEFINATELY shoplift the pooty!!! As long as you know it's all about getting ass, fuck her every which was till Sunday. BUT, whatever you do, DO NOT go back to her place to meet her kid. Hotel's or back seats of cars are fine.

That sounds about right.

if she hypothetically had nice caramel skin, a pair of nice titties, loves lawler, and has a stomache i could do laundry off of there would be no doubt id date her, hypothetically, theres nothing wrong with the fact that she would hypothetically had a pic cuz she hypothetically dates guys and ends up really liking them but gets dumped when they find out about the kid. she probably hypothetically really liked the person she gave the pic to and just wanted to be honest, plus theres no way of knowing if the daddy is still around and actually taking care of the kid which would hypotheticcally leave the mom (who is a milf, um hypothetically) free to get it on with...damn now im confused. all i can say is she was hot hypothetically and does not deserve to get fucked and thrown away cuz single moms have enough to deal with, unless she wants it that way.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

if she hypothetically had nice caramel skin, a pair of nice titties, loves lawler, and has a stomache i could do laundry off of there would be no doubt id date her, hypothetically, theres nothing wrong with the fact that she would hypothetically had a pic cuz she hypothetically dates guys and ends up really liking them but gets dumped when they find out about the kid. she probably hypothetically really liked the person she gave the pic to and just wanted to be honest, plus theres no way of knowing if the daddy is still around and actually taking care of the kid which would hypotheticcally leave the mom (who is a milf, um hypothetically) free to get it on with...damn now im confused. all i can say is she was hot hypothetically and does not deserve to get fucked and thrown away cuz single moms have enough to deal with, unless she wants it that way.

Then please explain to me what the hypothetical box and hypothetical printout of her number were for.

Originally posted by xxlea

Hypothetically speaking, this woman could of been attracted to the war paint and bone necklace, enough to hand out her pix of herself w/child. Hypothetically...

But what were the box and number printout for? Does this girl hand out her number so often that she has premade printouts of it? That is fucking scary.

Originally posted by roha3000

Then please explain to me what the hypothetical box and hypothetical printout of her number were for.

Lets hypothetically say that the number was handwritten, not printed out so don't get that type of idea of it being printed out stuck in your head.

This is getting way outta hand............

Originally posted by roha3000

But what were the box and number printout for? Does this girl hand out her number so often that she has premade printouts of it? That is fucking scary.

The box and the picture I find scarier than the printouts. Printouts could be her business card.:confused: One thing is to be honest about children another is freely hand out a picture of them to a complete stranger in makeup.

Originally posted by xxlea

Hypothetically speaking, this woman could of been attracted to the war paint and bone necklace, enough to hand out her pix of herself w/child. Hypothetically...

Alex...hypothetically speaking, do you think said woman would be disappointed if she saw the hypothetical man in question w/o the war paint? :D;)

Originally posted by ReginaP

Alex...hypothetically speaking, do you think said woman would be disappointed if she saw the hypothetical man in question w/o the war paint? :D;)

Hypothetically speaking, no. Also, hypothetically speaking, neither would I!

hypothetically we told you (ron) in the car that it was handwritten, but i dont know about the box and hypothetical purplebag. just make sure you check for the hypothetical adams apple this time (arthur and ron hypothetically know what im talking about)

hypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypotheticallyhypothetically

go fuck yourselves. :P

Originally posted by t0nythelover

hypothetically we told you (ron) in the car that it was handwritten, but i dont know about the box and hypothetical purplebag. just make sure you check for the hypothetical adams apple this time (arthur and ron hypothetically know what im talking about)

:laugh: :laugh: hypothetically speaking i have no idea what it mean(i'm just pretend for someons sake) :laugh:

i think it's interesting that no one pointed out this possible angle/aspect of this HYPOTHETICAL situtation... maybe she handed you the picture of her and her daughter just to be totally honest about her situation... you really have to admire that kind of up-front-ness... most women with kids tend to feel they have to hide the fact until they're already dating a guy and then hope to high heaven that they won't disappear once it is revealed they have a kid.