Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drink/Eat and drive - Top 10 Worst

1. Coffee — It always finds a way out of the cup.

2. Hot soup — Many people drink it like coffee and run the same risks.

3. Tacos — "A food that can disassemble itself without much help, leaving your car looking like a salad bar," says Hagerty.

4. Chili — The potential for drips and slops down the front of clothing is significant.

5. Hamburgers — From the grease of the burger to ketchup and mustard, it could all end up on your hands, your clothes, and the steering wheel.

6. Barbecued food — The same issue arises for barbecued foods as for hamburgers. The sauce may be great, but if you have to lick your fingers, the sauce will end up on whatever you touch.

7. Fried chicken — Another food that leaves you with greasy hands, which means constantly wiping them on something, even if it's your shirt. It also makes the steering wheel greasy.

8. Jelly or cream-filled donuts — Has anyone eaten a jelly donut without some of the center oozing out? Raspberry jelly can be difficult at best to remove from material.

9. Soft drinks — Not only are they subject to spills, but also the carbonated kind can fizz as you're drinking if you make sudden movements, and most of us remember cola fizz in the nose from childhood. It isn't any more pleasant now.

10. Chocolate — Like greasy foods, chocolate coats the fingers as it melts against the warmth of your skin, and leaves its mark anywhere you touch. As you try to clean it off the steering wheel you're likely to end up swerving.

I agree with these people about eating/drinking and driving. Not so much with drinking non-alcoholic drinks as much I am with the eating. But I think the real problem today is the use of mobile phones in cars. If they aren't hands-free I think they should be illegal to use when you are driving. I absolutly hate it when people use mobile phones in cars while driving, it's my number two pet peeve on the road, number one pet peeve, if you are in the left hand lane and are not passing a car, YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG AND SHOULD DIE.

i personally like to go full hardcore when i eat while i drive. for example if i'm eating african or middle easter food while i drive, i must do it the tradional way, with my fingers...the only problem is eventually i end up with all types of sauces and curried vegies and meat splattered all over the dash board, clutch, steering wheel and stereo :(

the number one advice I can give someone about consuming and driving:

NEver, I mean never...I mean

Drive 40 minutes to a shitty assed hip hop small town club that is decorated like a cowboy like western style joint or something with 8 girls in the car all under 21 drinking profusely in the car while you are dressed like a trailor trash cowgirl eating a protein bar....

i'm such a spaz that, a few years ago, my drink (non-alcoholic, mind you!) fell out of my cup holder, and, when i reached to pick it up, i drove up on a median and got a flat tire :worry: . good one.

Originally posted by sialater18

the number one advice I can give someone about consuming and driving:

NEver, I mean never...I mean

Drive 40 minutes to a shitty assed hip hop small town club that is decorated like a cowboy like western style joint or something with 8 girls in the car all under 21 drinking profusely in the car while you are dressed like a trailor trash cowgirl eating a protein bar....

were the 8 girls hot? :D

whats the deal with the protein bar? dont tell me the protein bar ended up plastered all over the interior of the car?

Originally posted by weyes

i'm such a spaz that, a few years ago, my drink (non-alcoholic, mind you!) fell out of my cup holder, and, when i reached to pick it up, i drove up on a median and got a flat tire :worry: . good one.

This is why I started this thread.

Guest jroo

here's the thing its either drive and eat or drive and talk, its hard to drive, eat , and talk with a manual transmission car. but you all know how i drive so im sure that my comments arent welcomed here. you want to talk about a pain in the ass while driving, its those damn supersized mcdonald's cups. the bastards.

Originally posted by jroo

here's the thing its either drive and eat or drive and talk, its hard to drive, eat , and talk with a manual transmission car. but you all know how i drive so im sure that my comments arent welcomed here. you want to talk about a pain in the ass while driving, its those damn supersized mcdonald's cups. the bastards.

whats worse is: eating, talking, driving a manual transmission car and putting make-up on, although that is an impressive feat that lots of women pull off.

Originally posted by vicman

whats worse is: eating, talking, driving a manual transmission car and putting make-up on, although that is an impressive feat that lots of women pull off.

You know women are always fixing their hair or putting on make-up at a stop light?

Cause they don't have balls to scratch. :laugh: