Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how our night almost never ended:weirdest night allyear

ok first off let me say that there were some weirdass people at vinyl last night. everyone kept asking what the significance of our facepaint was to begin with. then this guy asked me if i was african, so i showed him my arms so hed see that im not black and he still didnt get it. then he starts telling me that guys from moracco are the ill pimps and that in america he cant talk to guys cuz here people think thats gay. he then tells apparantly everyone around that middleeastern women are the best cuz they cook and clean for you. roha3000,djjonstephens, kingartur and myself leave about 7:30 . when im getting my coat this asian woman starts telling me about how she was a tomato for halloween and shit. so its bright as fuck and warm and we walk to kingarturs car. big mistake. were driving to roha's place and cant get across to the east side cuz of a fucking bike race. so were driving downtown to find a way past and get caught in traffic, the slowest fucking traffic ever. now remember were all tired and hungry as hell and now were caught in traffic. jon decides to call jason and tell him not to take a cab like 5 times. i start staring at people in other cars giving them the crazy eyes with my darth maul makeup and we turn on the radio. turns out its a five borough race and all the bridges are closed and all traffic is fucked. so were driving at a pace of about one block every 20 minutes and finally get out of there, we were about 4 blocks from vinyl so we just parked the car there. after about an hour and a half of driving we were back at vinyl. so were walking around looking for a place to eat and we see this guy getting into a taxi. we all point and laugh cuz we know hes gonna get fucked, and the cabi looks at us and points to the guy in the back and he starts cracking up cuz he knows hes gonna make some good money off the traffic. we finally get to this diner in chinatown and we order. jason calls jon and jon starts cracking up "bro you took a taxi?" and were all like oh no please say jason didnt take a taxi. turns out hes in the financial district walking around with his paint and grass skirt and people are staring at him. i think highmay was with him and he had to ditch his car too. so we all eat a nice breakfast which was dirt cheap except for the one dollar shot glasses of o.j. they gave us. so were trooping around china town and everyone is staring at us. we end up passing yellow rat bastard and went to canal jeans to buy some clothes. me jon and ron are outside and these people in a cab are staring at us so i whip out my camera and took a picture of them to turn the tables. we walked to the train and finally split up. so basically last night me and the guys put on makeup, went dancing, ate out, went shopping and tried to decide if we should have a sleepovers at rons.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

so basically last night me and the guys put on makeup, went dancing, ate out, went shopping and tried to decide if we should have a sleepovers at rons.

Thats it in a nutshell......

The thought of Jay (hitokiri) walking around the financial district at 9 in the morning is gut-wrenching funny.

For those of you that don't know......he's about a 6'3'' kid with a pretty phat fro, and he was covered with facepaint and had an outfit on that included a grass skirt and tanktop. Then there was Tony who looked like he was going to a Devils game.

Def. a night that you can never forget....not to mention Lawler was the glue binding it all together.

Tony nicely put our night/morning was great.

I ended up goin to Ron's place and chillin there till about 2. Me and Ron got only about 30 minutes of sleep cause my phone would ring or his phone. At like 2:30 we went to Tompskin park, lots of fun.

BTW John u forgot the baby picture in my car :laugh:

you guys went?! your fucking machines i give you so much props for making it out there. did marni go? ( the whats your name whats your name? girl)

First off, great fucking review bro. You may want to look into using the carriage return every once in a while though. Makes it a lot easier to read. ;)

Yes we are fucking machines. We went to MayDay and chilled out. It was cool. Yes Marnie came along. We know the girl is crazy from the way she was busting moves on the dancefloor last night. After spending the afternoon with her, I gotta say the chick is cool as hell. I am definitely bringing her onto CP. You will definitely be seeing her out again.

i dont know what a carriage return is

carriage return = return key

Definitely cool chillin with you bro. Gotta be careful drinking with me though. Last weekend, Arthur got alchohol poisoning trying to keep up. Just remember, we can't all have livers made of iron.

Originally posted by kingartur

Tony nicely put our night/morning was great.

I ended up goin to Ron's place and chillin there till about 2. Me and Ron got only about 30 minutes of sleep cause my phone would ring or his phone. At like 2:30 we went to Tompskin park, lots of fun.

BTW John u forgot the baby picture in my car :laugh:

:mad:

RONNNN!! MARNI? the girl i introduced u too?? from QUEENNS?? the glowstick girl? AHAHAHA...yo that girl a fuckin bugout mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

o and tony..THANX FOR NOT GIVIN ME ONE SINGLE SHOUTOUT U FUCKER!! Meanwhile it was me and u crackin on charlie brown all night

Originally posted by roha3000

First off, great fucking review bro. You may want to look into using the carriage return every once in a while though. Makes it a lot easier to read. ;)

Yes we are fucking machines. We went to MayDay and chilled out. It was cool. Yes Marnie came along. We know the girl is crazy from the way she was busting moves on the dancefloor last night. After spending the afternoon with her, I gotta say the chick is cool as hell. I am definitely bringing her onto CP. You will definitely be seeing her out again.

Ron did you chill with her after Mayday or went home?

She was def cool to chill with, and she knows how to party :)

carriage return = return key

Definitely cool chillin with you bro. Gotta be careful drinking with me though. Last weekend, Arthur got alchohol poisoning trying to keep up. Just remember, we can't all have livers made of iron.

:laugh: Don't flatter ur self Ron, the only reason i got alcholol poisoning cause i came an hour before u guys and i was drinking beer, then when u guys showed up i started to drink rum and coke and then vodka and oj, and i don't remember what else i had. :blank:

Originally posted by kingartur

:laugh: Don't flatter ur self Ron, the only reason i got alcholol poisoning cause i came an hour before u guys and i was drinking beer, then when u guys showed up i started to drink rum and coke and then vodka and oj, and i don't remember what else i had. :blank:

Do I smell a challenge brewing vodka boy? Bring it any day of the week. You name it. :D

so basically last night me and the guys put on makeup, went dancing, ate out, went shopping and tried to decide if we should have a sleepovers at rons.

The funniest line I heard that night was from Cintron, "hey John can I borrow your makeup?" LOL :laugh:

Do I smell a challenge brewing vodka boy? Bring it any day of the week. You name it. :D

Youre also twice his size fat ass.........if you want to challenge someone, challenge the Greek with the tolerance:D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Youre also twice his size fat ass.........if you want to challenge someone, challenge the Greek with the tolerance:D

Oh shit, now Souvlaki boy comes out of the woodworks with the challenge. Bring it on tough guy. I was just passed the official CP drunk torch from Quoth. I am not sure you are fully aware of who you are dealing with here. But so be it, you name the place.

I'll accept the challenge as soon as i get back to drinking, i'm taking a long break from alcohol.

Just because u got CP drunk torch from Quoth doesnt' mean u can out drink a russian:laugh:

shout out to ghhhhost!!! my bad bro but you dont know how tired i was when i was posting. my eyes were burning from makeup and my brain was throbbing from lack of sleep. serge you are the man, had mad fun cracking on charli brown with you. yo i think marni thought you were talkin shit bout her, she kept askin what you were saying about her. cant wait to meetup again.

bobross you will never know what you missed bro, it was the sickest party that ended up turning into a Seinfeld episode.

i for one cant wait to see gyroman and the russian take on the new and old drinkin champs for the cp alcoholic title. btw quoth i am not a wannabe mic:hat:

Oh shit, now Souvlaki boy comes out of the woodworks with the challenge. Bring it on tough guy. I was just passed the official CP drunk torch from Quoth. I am not sure you are fully aware of who you are dealing with here. But so be it, you name the place.

The DRUNK torch.....meaning you get drunk often.....meaning no tolerance.

Bring it on tough guy.

(Do you see the old fratboy pathology coming on like a freightrain here?)

sickest party that ended up turning into a Seinfeld episode.

i for one cant wait to see gyroman and the russian take on the new and old drinkin champs for the cp alcoholic title. btw quoth i am not a wannabe mic:hat:

:laugh::cool::laugh: