Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some naive ass kids go to Vinyl lol...

all i gotta say is thank GOD vinyl doesn't have a bar that serves liquor. Prevents drunk people from causing drunk-drama like everywhere else. Vinyl is a pure place, for the music :) respect it and let it remain so.

Originally posted by cintron

Vinyl is a pure place, for the music :) respect it and let it remain so.

not for nothing....but that was a bad comment.....considering the topic and most of the posts on this thread...........there is NO club that EVERYONE goes simply for the music...i'm sorry but it's the sad truth........vinyl is not pure.....if it was....people would not be saying how they get approached multiple times a night for shit...and also....people would not feel the need to drink before since there is no bar.........now i am not in any way knockin' vinyl or anyone's choice of poison for the night.....just simply saying.....it is not pure.......nor will any club ever be

Originally posted by misk

not for nothing....but that was a bad comment.....considering the topic and most of the posts on this thread...........there is NO club that EVERYONE goes simply for the music...i'm sorry but it's the sad truth........vinyl is not pure.....if it was....people would not be saying how they get approached multiple times a night for shit...and also....people would not feel the need to drink before since there is no bar.........now i am not in any way knockin' vinyl or anyone's choice of poison for the night.....just simply saying.....it is not pure.......nor will any club ever be

Well said. xyxthumbs.gif

Originally posted by bsb2002

personally i'd be very happy if vinyl started serving grape jelly. I get hungry around 7:00 and a nice PB+J would really do the trick :)

I think food would be nice too. But I'd like some sandwiches around 5 am. I don't take e anymore so I usually bring a snack to get me through the night.

I have to agree with you that I get asked for random drugs at Vinyl far more than other venues, but I still prefer that to drunk people.

Originally posted by misk

When a club stays open till the next day, there are people on drugs there and thats a fact.