Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you New York!!

Here I am, sitting at my desk with a major jet-lag....getting sentimental over my trip to NYC.

I'm a blessed m.f., meeting so many interesting people and even got the chance to see some CP shorties ;)

Here's to all of those CP heads that went M.I.A. , to bad it didn't work out:

Vixenfoxxy

Glowgirlnyc

George

Rob

Xpander

Jy

Ghhhost

and all of the other names that seemed to be blocked by this jet-lag.

Thanks for the love people, weither it was in the clubs, lounges, fairs or on the Boards..

DaFunk will return though......that's a promiss.

hi bro, sorry i missed you... this time of year (end of semester) i am in hell and cannot see the light. i will be back in NL from aug 1 - aug 5, so maybe we can try and hang out then :P

i hope you had a great time in nyc...

Rob

Originally posted by snoozi8

damn I missed ya come out here very much?

I'll be back pretty soon.... I consider myself a tourist even having fam. and friends all over the place. Got to work on some things and hurry my ass back to Manhattan while things are still fresh.

I'll keep you posted.

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Here I am, sitting at my desk with a major jet-lag....getting sentimental over my trip to NYC.

I'm a blessed m.f., meeting so many interesting people and even got the chance to see some CP shorties ;)

Here's to all of those CP heads that went M.I.A. , to bad it didn't work out:

Vixenfoxxy

Glowgirlnyc

George

Rob

Xpander

Jy

Ghhhost

and all of the other names that seemed to be blocked by this jet-lag.

Thanks for the love people, weither it was in the clubs, lounges, fairs or on the Boards..

DaFunk will return though......that's a promiss.

i was @ vinyl saturday night ...where the hell were u??

Uhm........dancing my ass off? I was that human watchtower that went all over the place...I left at 5am though....had to catch that flight you know and it seemed Lawler lost his edge by that time, or am I just a spoiled "Euro". Anyway, hope you had an amazing night.

Uhm........dancing my ass off? I was that human watchtower that went all over the place...I left at 5am though....had to catch that flight you know and it seemed Lawler lost his edge by that time, or am I just a spoiled "Euro". Anyway, hope you had an amazing night.

See if you thought he lost his edge you should have drank more beforehand. I was loving every minute of that party. By the way, who was that other Euro guy chilling with you all night? I forgot his name. He had a cute sister with him too. Her name would be nice as well.

Originally posted by roha3000

See if you thought he lost his edge you should have drank more beforehand. I was loving every minute of that party. By the way, who was that other Euro guy chilling with you all night? I forgot his name. He had a cute sister with him too. Her name would be nice as well.

I feel you, bro. But I ran on pure energy, that works for me!!

Even let the beats controll my body, so that's one hell of a complement. The other Euro guy was my man Raoul from Delft ( the Netherlands) his sister lives in Manhattan. Hope she ain't to tall for you, lucky bastard :laugh:

I feel you, bro. But I ran on pure energy, that works for me!!

Even let the beats controll my body, so that's one hell of a complement. The other Euro guy was my man Raoul from Delft ( the Netherlands) his sister lives in Manhattan. Hope she ain't to tall for you, lucky bastard :laugh:

Definitely a hottie.

Hey Mischa :)

Truly sorry we didn't cross paths... I've been searchin and searchin for a job. No job means no going out 4 me, and the last time i went out, smurfette paid my way :blank:

But the next time you come, let us know, and pick a nice weekend. I will be sure to save up some dough beforehand and buy you a Cosmopolitan or something :D :D

Glad 2 hear u had a good time too :cool:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hey Mischa :)

Truly sorry we didn't cross paths... I've been searchin and searchin for a job. No job means no going out 4 me, and the last time i went out, smurfette paid my way :blank:

But the next time you come, let us know, and pick a nice weekend. I will be sure to save up some dough beforehand and buy you a Cosmopolitan or something :D :D

Glad 2 hear u had a good time too :cool:

A cosmowhat? Just kidding I think I know where that joke's about.

I plan to come over 4 months from now..have to do my thing first.

Surfs up, cowabunga!! :finger:

lmao, so easy picking on you!!! I have to thank Saisha next time I speak to her. I know this one get's old as we speak so I promiss never to do it again :gas:

Sorry man, just took a balloon with laughgas..... as part as a welcome back party!!

Originally posted by gmccookny

Darn it! Im a New Yorker, not a California dude :tongue::)

Your from LONG BEACH....that's like a secret portal between LI and Cali and you and I both know your playing for both teams ;)