Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok I think I'm giving up on pills

I really am cause its just getting really frustrating I don't know whats wrong with me.:mad: :mad:

Well Sat I went out, and got two pills (Omegas), which Ive heard from some people they're really good pills, plus I went on pillreports and they got good ratings.

Well before saturday it was over a month that I had rolled, so I figure that was a good amt of time. I mean since january Ive rolled like 3 times thats it.

Ok so I take one, and I start to feel a little something, so I take the other one like an hour later, and all I got was that feeling when you think ur coming up, but thats it. Nothing else.

I was so mad.

:( :(

What if I never roll again =(

Originally posted by sxyaznchiq

would life REALLY be that bad if you didn't?

anyways, are you sure you got what you thought you got?

nah it wouldnt but Im just saying.

At least lemme get one more good roll and Ill be happy lol

and xtcvitality, um im pretty sure they were a whitish color, and kinda small.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by romy20

I really am cause its just getting really frustrating I don't know whats wrong with me.:mad: :mad:

Well Sat I went out, and got two pills (Omegas), which Ive heard from some people they're really good pills, plus I went on pillreports and they got good ratings.

Well before saturday it was over a month that I had rolled, so I figure that was a good amt of time. I mean since january Ive rolled like 3 times thats it.

Ok so I take one, and I start to feel a little something, so I take the other one like an hour later, and all I got was that feeling when you think ur coming up, but thats it. Nothing else.

I was so mad.

:( :(

What if I never roll again =(

lol i hate that fucking feeling its so fucking frustating!

BROOOO.... WHY ARE U RELYING ON A NAME....THINK ABOUT IT ..THIS A PILL.. CANT RELY ON A NAME FOR A GOOD PILL..SHIT ISNT LIKE OL SKOOL PILLS.. FUCKING XFILES 98 STLYLE=BIG OL PILLLLS SHAPES DYMOND STYLE..COMMON KID USE YOUR HEAD..

i feel u with the one good roll before u stop thing... but think about it... r u gonna wanna stop if u get one more reaaaaally good one? :tongue: better to stop now while u have some kind of turn off about it in ur head....

and u will be so much better off without it... i have been :)

Originally posted by linabina

i feel u with the one good roll before u stop thing... but think about it... r u gonna wanna stop if u get one more reaaaaally good one? :tongue: better to stop now while u have some kind of turn off about it in ur head....

and u will be so much better off without it... i have been :)

yeah you have a point there.

But actually Im not stopping forever lolol

Im just taking a longgggg break, and Im gonna start taking 5htp daily, and you know just wait a while and stuff.

Cause if I keep doing pills they're just gonna make me feel like shit and just a waste of money.

Ill stick to other drugs for now lol

Originally posted by romy20

all I got was that feeling when you think ur coming up, but thats it. Nothing else.

I was so mad.

=(

the same thing happened to me this weekend. i took a white omega and i kept having these periods of feeling like i was about to roll, but never quite getting there. after about an hour and 40 minutes...i said fuck it and started drinking heavily. :beer: