Clubplanet Nightlife Community

all i gotta say is djais was off the hook

I didn't get there till 10:30ish... Walked in and the place was filled with drunken messes (I fit right in). I probably would have had a better time if I didn't party so hard at surf......But everyone that stayed from the beginning said it was definitely a one of djais best opening party.

Kirk Lopez ripped it up <--- From Surf to Djais. Amazing job...

TWO THUMBS UP...I'll include my big toes too.

DJais had most definately one of THEE best Re-opening parties since I been going there...(11years, 3 years with the fake id..(sorry frank)). Didnt get there early enough to hear Tsettos, BUT KIRK did a fantastic job....It was good seeing my ole ABYSS crew out & about....Kosta, Oscar, Showboat & Unique and everyone else I don't remember seeing BUT probably talked to for an hour. (The sambucca pours awesomely at DJais....:drunk: ) SHOUTS to all the bartenders....LOT OF NEW FACES...

Got to D'jais kind of late after partying like a rock star at Surf club which was awesome. D'Jais was not bad considering i was banged up when i stepped in the place and everyone in there seemed trashed. I see Kirk Lopez in the booth and i go damn he was just rippin it up at surf!

Originally posted by johnneebee

TWO THUMBS UP...I'll include my big toes too.

DJais had most definately one of THEE best Re-opening parties since I been going there...(11years, 3 years with the fake id..(sorry frank)). Didnt get there early enough to hear Tsettos, BUT KIRK did a fantastic job....It was good seeing my ole ABYSS crew out & about....Kosta, Oscar, Showboat & Unique and everyone else I don't remember seeing BUT probably talked to for an hour. (The sambucca pours awesomely at DJais....:drunk: ) SHOUTS to all the bartenders....LOT OF NEW FACES...

\

Hell yeah it was off the hook, I ended up wrestling the sombrero boxes just to make more room on the stage it was soo packed.

Originally posted by Jsen7

.......and yes i did walk out of D'Jais with the notorious D'Jais sludge on my sneakers, grrrrr! [/QUOTI went with brand new kicks..(white) bad move......I woke up with black sneaks with little white spots......:eek:

I guess Denny must have been on REAL early.. that sucks cause I really wanted to see him!!! I think at one point I turned to Scarlet and asked when Tsettos was coming on, and he was like, "He's come and gone already!!" :unhappy:

Anyway, yeah I was just so excited to be back at DJais but it really was way TOO crowded for a while, thank goodness we had our one spot and didn't move from it! As usual I think those big glasses of maddresses did me in, if anyone saw the drunk ass that fell on stage right in the middle of a dance contest that was me!!! (I don't even know why I just admitted that) Ugh another drunken mess of a weekend from Friday to Sunday... I am so tired and hungover I need a break :( cause pretty soon that is gonna be what ALL of my weekends look like!!!

It's so nice to finally be back in Belmar, though... ahhhhhhhhhh :shades2:

Chris it was so nice meeting you this weekend! :D

Pip I am so upset I didn't see you, and Ketel where the heck were you, no show!!! :mad:

starbiter.....you missed me in my rodeo cowboy shirt......i'll have to break it out special for you this summer. dont worry, you'll be seeing a lot of me.......probably too much.....i get really annoying after awhile, i must warn you.....

Guest bonsolidd

all i can say is wow! Packed house 2pm til 2am!!!!! 12 hrs of craziness........thanx to all those that came out to support!

Remember Summer 2002 belngs to belmar.......

P.S. did everyone recover yet? 2 day hangovers suck!LOL

Originally posted by bonsolidd

all i can say is wow! Packed house 2pm til 2am!!!!! 12 hrs of craziness........thanx to all those that came out to support!

I'm still struggling and I left at 11:00 are they open the next two weekends also?

Originally posted by Jsen7

.......and yes i did walk out of D'Jais with the notorious D'Jais sludge on my sneakers, grrrrr!

I had a great time, too! But boy when I got to Tempts I went to the bathroom, took one look at my feet and put them right into the sink at Tempts. LOL...not so classy but it was either that or walk around with D'jais sludge on my toes...lol:laugh:

I had the BEST time at DJAIS on Sunday!!!!! :D I thought by taking off of work on Monday I would be fully recovered but that's not happening. I still feel like crap but it was well worth it. The music was amazing! Everybody was trashed and yes I made it till 2 am with DJAIS sludge all over my toes. Anyway the opening party was a success and it just makes me more excited for summer! :D

Best fall of the opening party Starbryte and Melissa on stage.....classic!!!!! :)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

starbiter.....you missed me in my rodeo cowboy shirt......i'll have to break it out special for you this summer. dont worry, you'll be seeing a lot of me.......probably too much.....i get really annoying after awhile, i must warn you.....

Pipster it was nice to see you for 2 seconds and BTW loved the shirt! :D

Chrishaolin.....are you recovered yet? :drunk:

Originally posted by bonsolidd

fukin crazy man!! the ringing in my ears just stopped a few hours ago! if sunday was any indication of how this summer is going to be then we're in for an insane summer!!!!!!

Originally posted by teresadf

Pipster it was nice to see you for 2 seconds and BTW loved the shirt! :D

Chrishaolin.....are you recovered yet? :drunk:

lol yes! i recovered after sleeping off the hangover when i got home yesterday.. i brawled with LIT's on Sunday and I lost really badly!!

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I guess Denny must have been on REAL early.. that sucks cause I really wanted to see him!!! I think at one point I turned to Scarlet and asked when Tsettos was coming on, and he was like, "He's come and gone already!!" :unhappy:

Anyway, yeah I was just so excited to be back at DJais but it really was way TOO crowded for a while, thank goodness we had our one spot and didn't move from it! As usual I think those big glasses of maddresses did me in, if anyone saw the drunk ass that fell on stage right in the middle of a dance contest that was me!!! (I don't even know why I just admitted that) Ugh another drunken mess of a weekend from Friday to Sunday... I am so tired and hungover I need a break :( cause pretty soon that is gonna be what ALL of my weekends look like!!!

It's so nice to finally be back in Belmar, though... ahhhhhhhhhh :shades2:

Chris it was so nice meeting you this weekend! :D

Pip I am so upset I didn't see you, and Ketel where the heck were you, no show!!! :mad:

it was awesome meeting you guys too i had alot of fun!! thanks for the shots!