Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Lawler Tribesmen. . .::and some more nuts::

Originally posted by trancend

haha now i know why they said it was so funny for hitoriki to be walkin around in the financial district at 9:00 am

OMG....the convo I had with that kid when we tony, art, ron and I were eating at the diner on my cell.......it had me in tears.

im sure i got you but i need to develop my pics. i cant remember but where you there in mcdonalds? i dont remember who was there cuz i was drunk but i distinctly remember taking pics with ronald mcdonald, the original facepainting tribal freak(c'mon you know those floppy shoes are for stomping to some hard beats)

Originally posted by t0nythelover

wait a minute, you said i looked gay before you saw carl bending over my crotch, dude thats not cool. whats so gay about the darth maul look?

i meant the way ur pouting ur lips ahahah..quite GAYLY

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i meant the way ur pouting ur lips ahahah..quite GAYLY

damn you serge! seriously though everytime i meet someone they think im gay. ask jason, at my last job for like 2 months everyone thought i was gay and it really pisses me off. and im not even blonde anymore damn it!

Originally posted by t0nythelover

damn you serge! seriously though everytime i meet someone they think im gay. ask jason, at my last job for like 2 months everyone thought i was gay and it really pisses me off. and im not even blonde anymore damn it!

:laugh: i didnt say nothin this time!

yo u guys look like the gi joe toyline that never was