Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which car??

I'll tell you different (sorry ghhhhhost :tongue: .)

SUBARU WRX !

My mum just bought this car. This car is H-O-T It has received rave reviews from Car & Driver, has 225 horsepower turbo engine, and handles the road like a gem :D

IMPREZ21.jpg

WRX (performance bargain), Jetta GLS Turbo (same engine as GTI), Sentra SE-R Spec V (same car as G20 except it has much better performance and leather is not available), Hyundai XG350 (something different), Pontiac Grand Prix GT (if you like American)

subaru impreza..cancelled 2001..its just like wrx except less horsepower hence less $$$..front grill looks better than wrx's..the hood scoop n vents might be too much for ur tastes but the bitch drives great..and AWD for under 20 g's!..im sure u can find one if u search around...black cars are faster:cool:

Originally posted by piefesces

subaru impreza..cancelled 2001..its just like wrx except less horsepower hence less $$$..front grill looks better than wrx's..the hood scoop n vents might be too much for ur tastes but the bitch drives great..and AWD for under 20 g's!..im sure u can find one if u search around...black cars are faster:cool:

yes but...the wrx is turbocharged....the RS isnt...:idea:

i got a VW Passat for about $22K. I love it and highly recommend it.

But you can't really get any options at that price. You'd have to settle for the 1.8T and manual transmission (but that's what I wanted anyway).