Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine (Jim Heinz Mix)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

look everyone....its the kid who lets you know he has an unreleased track!

everyone look!

BG

get nutz bro get nutz... look its the kid that gets all riled up cause he never gets shit.:blown:

Originally posted by sadelb

get nutz bro get nutz... look its the kid that gets all riled up cause he never gets shit.:blown:

youre right...thats why this track has been sitting on my hard drive for a month now:rolleyes:

i dont post shit when i get it because when everyone gets muzik it gets old......look what you did to the Kylie...

someone sent out the P.Dreamer tonight...another one bites the dust

hey muzikman....how long before sadel ruins G.O.'s track?

BG

ibclubbin number one i dont like the song just cause its hard to get or whatever. thats not the case at all. and if u would have read my post all i did was post it sayin it was hot. i never bragged about havin it this and that.. u make no sense.. i get just as much shit as u do if not even more... u just get all bent out of shape when i post about it.. what do u mean look what i did to kylie??? what did i do to it... what maybe 500 people at the most have it. u think just cause i sent it out the whole world has it and i ruined the track?? probalby one of the dumbest things i have ever heard.... u cant ruin a fawkin song by leakin it.. please.. shit , sadelb leaked it cant play it anymore. get outta here. everyone is always up my ass bout sendin out a song then i send it out and nobody is happy... GET NUTZ BRO GET NUTZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... peaceeeee

Not to start no drama:cool: but i believe sadleb was just postin his opinion on a track. there is alot of people that come here and post on tracks that no one has or will have in the future they r just saying whats hot and whats not. Ain't nothing wrong with that:D

Originally posted by girly

Not to start no drama:cool: but i believe sadleb was just postin ghis opnion on a track. there is alot of people that come here and post on tracks that no one has or will have in the future they r jsut saying whats hot and whats not. Ain't nothing wrong with that:D

exactly, thats all i was doin. ibclubbin has some sort of problem with me and always tries to say some gay little comment that sounds so dumb.... kid needs to go out and get laid or somethin