Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its only fair...

ok...mmmm..it would help if you specified on who the dj's are that you are posting the pics...i mean i recognize alot of them, but afew i have no idea who the hell they are.

and WTF is this busted kimchee snorting dude doing on this thread?

P0013370.JPG

Originally posted by vicman

ok...mmmm..it would help if you specified on who the dj's are that you are posting the pics...i mean i recognize alot of them, but afew i have no idea who the hell they are.

and you call yourself a dj whore. yeesh! lol so far I have posted Paul Van Dyk, Alex Whalen and Max Graham. In that order :D

Originally posted by vicman

and WTF is this busted kimchee snorting dude doing on this thread?

P0013370.JPG

Whats next a picture of Jimi?

Originally posted by pgiddy

NO! BTW, is it for Vic?

Don't want help from you anyhow :tongue: As obsessive as I am, one photo is enough. ;)

And as far as I can tell, Vic doesn't have a thing for SH, it's just that I need him for bait, er, I mean, to cause a distraction.

Originally posted by nourishment

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! Could somebody please help me figure out how to post a photo of Scott Henry?!

yep. find the pic you want. right click on it and go to properties. copy the url (in the dialog box under Address) then when you post, click on the IMG button and paste the url there. does that make sense? i'll post one for you....

dj_scotthenry_pic.jpg

Don't want help from you anyhow :tongue: As obsessive as I am, one photo is enough. ;)

And as far as I can tell, Vic doesn't have a thing for SH, it's just that I need him for bait, er, I mean, to cause a distraction.

great, i'm being peddled as nothing more than fresh meat :(

dj129.jpg

Same goes for me and Scott.

I keep hearing that he doesn't swing that way. Unless you're actually an incredibly gorgeous trannie, I don't think you have what he wants.