Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anaother suicide bombing in isreal

wtf. i don't think arafat wants peace. he is a lying peice of shit. i really don't feel bad for his people at all cause if they wanted peace they would be doign somethign about it. i have friends in isreal and they are terrified to leave there homes.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere

let them kill them selves off

are you that much of an asshole or you just a fuckign retart?

i have alot of friends over in isreal that are americans and they are doign nothing wrong but trying to live there lives. how would you feel if someone kept bombing where you live to the point you were afraid to leave your house???? you are just a moron.

Originally posted by j303j

wtf. i don't think arafat wants peace. he is a lying peice of shit. i really don't feel bad for his people at all cause if they wanted peace they would be doign somethign about it. i have friends in isreal and they are terrified to leave there homes.

I don't think either party wants peace that badly, Sharon isn't exactly a boy scout. I think it's horrible that civilians from BOTH sides are being killed. I think UN peace keeping force might be the only way to calm things down in the the short term. As for the long term - I really don't know what can be done!!!

at least sharon is is trying for peace. he is doign more then arafat.

:laugh: :laugh: R U joking ?

Sharon trying for peace:eek:

Bro i think him and Arafat are both bitches but at least Arafat has in the past has sighned peace treaties but they did shit for his people and his people out of no hope react with terrible acts of terror. I agree Arafat should be done with but Sharon makes things so much worse.

It wasn't even close to this bad untill he took over.

Let me ask you, do you think him building more and more settlments in the palistinians lands show he wants peace? People all over the world are talking about giving them the west bank and gaza and Sharon wants to build more settlements. Bush said it has to stop and Sharon still came to Washington with his peace plan, witch by the way, shows no hope for the palistinians.

I think your so uneducated on the whole matter and to say something like " i don't care for any of the palistinians at all becasue of Araft is like me saying " i don't care for any of the israelies becasue they voted for a war criminal in Sharon. I'm sorry to hear about your friends but the palistianians not to long ago would get shot at if they stepped a foot outside of their homes and were on 24 hour curfew. Many died because of ambulance not allowed in and many people are left homless.

I saw a program on sunday night on cbs about israelie soilders(high rank) refusing to serve for your so called peace boy Sharon.

Didn't you flipp out on sassa for posting up an artice about the masscure in Jenin? Didn't you say something like we should ship her to the middle east? At least Sassa didn't go saying something like i don't feel sorry for any of the israelies but you did reffering to the other side.

afuckcapone, lemme ask u a question. if say tomorrow, israel withdraws from every settlement in the area, an area dont forget which was taken from jordan in a war that arabs started, if israel withdraws from those settlements, leaves absolutely no buffer zone between israel and PA territory, do you think there will be peace? do u think the palstinians will stop attacking israelis? abracadabra, just like that, things will be peaceful? israel has to always give, give and give some more. give the golan, give eastern jerusalem, give parts of west bank, where do you stop?

if you think palestinians will be a peaceful nation by acquiring more land from israelis, you are mistaken. completely mistaken.

Originally posted by tribal

israel has to always give, give and give some more. give the golan, give eastern jerusalem, give parts of west bank, where do you stop?

what is the israelie govt giving? If you call occupying land, bulldozing home and making people live like shit, to do something no other but to blow yoursel up giving then i'm sorry my bad.

tribal can you please tell me what is all this giving is?

if you think palestinians will be a peaceful nation by acquiring more land from israelis, you are mistaken. completely mistaken.

ok whats your solution tribal? leave it as it is since things are so peacefull right now? We need to forget about the pass and move to a political process at all means and give both of these people the peace they deserve. I think anything is better then the solution now.... isn't it look at the losses in both sides.

Did you read my reply? I was pointing on the issue in what J303 said Sharon is peacefull and fuck ALL the pals. Do you agree with him? Tribal i have read many of your post in the past on this matter and you bring up some good points for your pro israel side. I respect what you got to say, but i was trying to voice my opinion on how people in the other side suffer too.

I did say Arafat has to go too but i think Sharon too.

Good night all

:D

Originally posted by alfuckingcapone

ok whats your solution tribal? leave it as it is since things are so peacefull right now? We need to forget about the pass and move to a political process at all means and give both of these people the peace they deserve. I think anything is better then the solution now.... isn't it look at the losses in both sides.

Did you read my reply? I was pointing on the issue in what J303 said Sharon is peacefull and fuck ALL the pals. Do you agree with him? Tribal i have read many of your post in the past on this matter and you bring up some good points for your pro israel side. I respect what you got to say, but i was trying to voice my opinion on how people in the other side suffer too.

I did say Arafat has to go too but i think Sharon too.

Good night all

:D

listen up you prick look who is over here trying to figure out a peave process with the president sharon. i said at least he is trying. i don't liek him either but he is doign better then arafatt. bith sides are wrong but the palastineans are goign about it all the wrong way. as long as there are suicide bomber innocent palastineans will die. why? cause the coward terrorists hide amongts them and we have no clue who is who. so fuck arafat.

Ill bet u 10000000$ that j3o3 is jewish :D

whoever said that the west bank and gaza strips rightfully belong to israel, why dont we go back longer than that.. when israel wasnt even there.. in the arab world.. at all!

dont give me the bible BS, I dont believe in God, or bible. and, yes, archeologists, did find palestinian buildings and cities, loong b4 any isralite presence. but, of course, israel and palestine will always be there now, so its no use in trying to figure out how israel got there.

You want peace? ok, how about giving palestine their own country eh? How about Arafat visiting US for a change, and ariel sherone(sp?) should be tried for friggin war crimes.. bombing refugee camps, is not justified by ANYTHING!

even if arafat was ordering those suicide bombings, israel kills by far more civilians and troops than palestine..

oh, and how is arafat supposed to stop those suicide bombings (assuming he has any power left whatsoever) if hes not even allowed to piss outside his own home... oh, of course, he can leave, he just cant come back... wtf is that.

I dont hate jews.. its just that people like u piss me off! shut up man... palestine has every right to be pissed. They werent even recognized by the isreali govt till a while back... dont tell me israel wants peace.

When Palestine if ever, will have any advantages, and still bombing israel, then I will point the finger at them, but untill then, israel should back the hell away.

whew... and I said Ill never reply to any of these topics :laugh:

as soon as they let that bastard Arafat out of his cage, there is a terrotist bombing.

i got one thing to say, Palestinian extremists are the scum of the earth along with the Taliban and Sadam Hussein.

lets wait till a Palestinian blows himself up in NYC before we finally give Israel full support. its amazing how stupid the American media are sometimes. liberal idiots.

whew. had to vent

afcapone, lemme tell you a little story i heard a bit while ago. this is the story i dont agree with but it shows you some of the mentality for the pro israelis

one day in the future, arafat sits down with sharon to discuss a peace agreement (yea right!). anyway, as they sit down, sharon says, 'listen yassir, before we discuss anything, i want to tell you a story'. OK, go ahead, says arafat.

'When moses took the jews out of egypt, they were wondering the desert for 40 years' says sharon. 'One day, they came upon a lake, with sweet and cold water. Everyone drank and bathed for days, until finally moses wanted to bathe too. So moses took off his robes, jumps in the lake and has a long nice bath. When he comes out, all his clothing is gone. Where are my robes?? asks moses. "oh the palestinians took them'" answers one of his aides.

Wait a minute, says arafat, interrupting sharon. 'There were no palestinians back then!!" "Exactly!!" says sharon, 'Now we can begin the meeting"

---------------------

see, the above is merely a notion that israelis are destined to live in Erets Israel, or land of israel. Personally i think its all horseshit, but i guess its because i dont believe in god.

Now i dont agree with that lilttle story because i think the deep past of these 2 tribes is irrelevant. Do we connect modern Italians with the Roman Emprire? hardly. lets talk about the situation TODAY, and leave the pit digging to archaelogists.

now afuckincapone, dont think that im completey pro israeli. im not some zio-nazi orthodox fuck, who wants to see all palestinians deported. i know they are oppressed, i know they live like shit, ive been there, ive seen it, you arent telling me anything new here.

ive also seen seeds of hate planted into this new antifada generation. ive seen how their once promising economy was sunk due to pure piece of shit criminals like arafat and his PA puppets. oh but sharon is a war criminal! you say. Sure he is. He knew about sabra and shatila, undoubtedly. Should he be in jail for that little incident? sure. But if he goes to jail, arafat should follow. There is no future for palestinians with arafat. none. zip. zero.

Listen, ill tell you honestly, if i was an israeli, i would probably act the same way they do. sure its easy to sit here, in Stabletown USA and cry 'oppression' , 'free palestine' and 'end the occupation', when our kids can go to a nightclub and come back in one piece. Why do i say this? because the palestinians are the ones who are at direct responsibility for their futures. by not speaking out against the actions of suicide bombers or brushing off the PA hate propaganda as a result of israeli actions, is to condone this culture of death. both people deserrve peace, no shit. but look at the current situatiion. Israel offered peace, and yes its not exactly what arafat wants. well thats why you have a thing called compromise! israelis wanted to compromise, arafat didnt. bottom line is if palestinians wanted a better future for themselves, they would stop this suicide atrocity, stop preaching hate to their children, stop sending their kids to throw stones at IDF and get shot, making a great juicy anti israeli propaganda, stop printing maps with israel non existent, stop calling it the 'zionist entity' and start doing something right.

-oh and p.s.

about the IDF not letting ambulances through... guess why.

the Red Cross apologised to the Israeli government because their affiliate, the Red Crescent, used its ambulances to transoport bombs, rifles and other weapons to and from PA areas into israel. The ambulances were delayed because the IDF searches each vehicle for explosives and weapons. this is a common fact thats not reported and being skewed by the media. i think its tragic that innocent palestinians die due to this, but who is the catalyst?

i make my point once again, if israel withdraws tomorrow, why would palestinians suddenly stop attacks on isreali civilians? not with the leadership they currently have.

icyhot, u dont like it, dont fuckin read it. heres a newsflash, theres more to life than Draper vs Peters or whats the best E pill. dont like it , dont read it. i personally get offended at some really stupid posts that people post here, but hey, its life.

Originally posted by ender84

Ill bet u 10000000$ that j3o3 is jewish :D

whoever said that the west bank and gaza strips rightfully belong to israel, why dont we go back longer than that.. when israel wasnt even there.. in the arab world.. at all!

dont give me the bible BS, I dont believe in God, or bible. and, yes, archeologists, did find palestinian buildings and cities, loong b4 any isralite presence. but, of course, israel and palestine will always be there now, so its no use in trying to figure out how israel got there.

You want peace? ok, how about giving palestine their own country eh? How about Arafat visiting US for a change, and ariel sherone(sp?) should be tried for friggin war crimes.. bombing refugee camps, is not justified by ANYTHING!

even if arafat was ordering those suicide bombings, israel kills by far more civilians and troops than palestine..

oh, and how is arafat supposed to stop those suicide bombings (assuming he has any power left whatsoever) if hes not even allowed to piss outside his own home... oh, of course, he can leave, he just cant come back... wtf is that.

I dont hate jews.. its just that people like u piss me off! shut up man... palestine has every right to be pissed. They werent even recognized by the isreali govt till a while back... dont tell me israel wants peace.

When Palestine if ever, will have any advantages, and still bombing israel, then I will point the finger at them, but untill then, israel should back the hell away.

whew... and I said Ill never reply to any of these topics :laugh:

hey asshole you owe me some money. im catholic. now go fuck yourself.

Yeah but its OK for the JEws to just take palistines land away and kill people?>

Its ok that Isrial just walks in a refugee camp and commits war crimes agains people in there own country?

Its Ok to Give Isrial 3 BILLION a year to kill innocent people, but when one sucide bomber kills 2 peopel you go nuts?

The jews made the palistine suffer far more then the jew ever suffored and that fair?

Dude read up on Sharones history B4 making statements u hypocrite...

you guys need to quit relying on the wonderful news provided by US media, try reading BBC, or other international media and you'll find that Israel has killed many many more "innocent" people then palestinains have. Im not thinking particularly clearly at this time, so ill wait till tomorrow to see if i need to post more stuff, but if you guys are talking about "terrorists" and how Yasser Arafat and Palestinians are terrorists, then you need to look at Sharon...

In 1982 the Israelis invaded Lebanon and murdered 17,500 people. During the Israeli occupation, Ariel Sharon was the primary authority behind the massacres at the Shatilla and Sabra refugee camps in which over 1000 helpless Palestinian children, women and civilian men were murdered in cold blood by Lebanese Christians. And of course Ariel Sharon is now the Israeli Prime Minister.

Ariel Sharon was born in Palestine in 1928, when it was a British mandate. As a young man he joined the Jewish underground military organisation Haganah and fought in the Arab-Israeli war in 1948-49 after the creation of the Jewish state.

In the 1950s he led a number of punitive military operations against Egyptian military units stationed in the Gaza Strip - one incident in 1955 resulting in the deaths of 38 Egyptian troops.

Mr Sharon rose to the rank of brigadier general and commanded a division during the Six Day war of June 1967 in which Israel captured East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza Strip. The harsh occupation measures that he enforced there gave many Palestinians their first taste of a man who has become their sworn enemy.

First elected to parliament in 1977, Mr Sharon masterminded Israel's disastrous invasion of Lebanon in 1982.

As defence minister, and without explicitly telling Prime Minister Menachem Begin, he sent the Israeli army all the way to Beirut, a strike which ended in the expulsion of Yasser Arafat's Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO) from Lebanon.

The move stopped the PLO using Lebanon to launch attacks against Israel, but also resulted in the massacre of hundreds of Palestinians by Lebanese Christian militiamen in two Beirut refugee camps under Israeli control.

Mr Sharon was removed from office in 1983 by an Israeli tribunal investigating the 1982 Lebanon invasion, finding him indirectly responsible for the killings.

Why the Palestinians rejected the Camp David Peace Proposal

For a true and lasting peace between the Israeli and Palestinian peoples, there must be two viable and independent states living as equal neighbors. Israel's Camp David proposal, which was never set forth in writing, denied the Palestinian state viability and independence by dividing Palestinian territory into four separate cantons entirely surrounded, and therefore controlled, by Israel. The Camp David proposal also denied Palestinians control over their own borders, airspace and water resources while legitimizing and expanding illegal Israeli colonies in Palestinian territory. Israel's Camp David proposal presented a 're-packaging' of military occupation, not an end to military occupation.

Israel's proposal divided Palestine into four separate cantons surrounded by Israel: the Northern West Bank, the Central West Bank, the Southern West Bank and Gaza. Going from any one area to another would require crossing Israeli sovereign territory and consequently subject movement of Palestinians within their own country to Israeli control. Not only would such restrictions apply to the movement of people, but also to the movement of goods, in effect subjecting the Palestinian economy to Israeli control. Lastly, the Camp David proposal would have left Israel in control over all Palestinian borders thereby allowing Israel to control not only internal movement of people and goods but international movement as well. Such a Palestinian state would have had less sovereignty and viability than the Bantustans created by the South African apartheid government.

Why didn't the Palestinians ever present a comprehensive permanent settlement proposal of their own in response to Barak's proposals?

The comprehensive settlement to the conflict is embodied in United Nations Resolutions 242 and 338, as was accepted by both sides at the Madrid Summit in 1991 and later in the Oslo Accords of 1993. The purpose of the negotiations is to implement these UN resolutions (which call for an Israeli withdrawal from land occupied by force by Israel in 1967) and reach agreement on final status issues. On a number of occasions since Camp David - especially at the Taba talks - the Palestinian negotiating team presented its concept for the resolution of the key permanent status issues. It is important to keep in mind, however, that Israel and the Palestinians are differently situated.

Israel seeks broad concessions from the Palestinians: it wants to annex Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem; obtain rights to Palestinian water resources in the West Bank; maintain military locations on Palestinian soil; and deny the Palestinian refugees' their right of return. Israel has not offered a single concession involving its own territory and rights. The Palestinians, on the other hand, seek to establish a viable, sovereign State on their own territory, to provide for the withdrawal of Israeli military forces and colonies (which are universally recognized as illegal), and to secure the right of Palestinian refugees to return to the homes they were forced to flee in 1948. Although Palestinian negotiators have been willing to accommodate legitimate Israeli needs within that context, particularly with respect to security and refugees, it is up to Israel to define these needs and to suggest the narrowest possible means of addressing them.

Why did the peace process fall apart just as it was making real progress toward a permanent agreement?

Palestinians entered the peace process on the understanding that (1) it would deliver concrete improvements to their lives during the interim period, (2) that the interim period would be relatively short in duration - i.e., five years, and (3) that a permanent agreement would implement United Nations Resolutions 242 and 338. But the peace process delivered none of these things. Instead, Palestinians suffered more burdensome restrictions on their movement and a serious decline in their economic situation. Israeli colonies expanded at an unprecedented pace and the West Bank and Gaza Strip became more fragmented with the construction of settler "by-pass" roads and the proliferation of Israeli military checkpoints. Deadlines were repeatedly missed in the implementation of agreements. In sum, Palestinians simply did not experience any "progress" in terms of their daily lives.

However, what decisively undermined Palestinian support for the peace process was the way Israel presented its proposal. Prior to entering into the first negotiations on permanent status issues, Prime Minister Barak publicly and repeatedly threatened Palestinians that his "offer" would be Israel's best and final offer and if not accepted, Israel would seriously consider "unilateral separation" (a euphemism for imposing a settlement rather than negotiating one). Palestinians felt that they had been betrayed by Israel who had committed itself at the beginning of the Oslo process to ending its occupation of Palestinian lands in accordance with UN Resolutions 242 and 338.

And for those that say Palestinians dont want peace or they dont want to compromise

Palestinians recognized Israel's right to exist in 1988 and re-iterated this recognition on several occasions including Madrid in 1991 and the Oslo Accords in September, 1993. Nevertheless, Israel has yet to explicitly and formally recognize Palestine's right to exist. The Palestinian people waited patiently since the Madrid Conference in 1991 for their freedom and independence despite Israel's incessant policy of creating facts on the ground by building colonies in occupied territory (Israeli housing units in Occupied Palestinian Territory - not including East Jerusalem - increased by 52% since the signing of the Oslo Accords and the settler population, including those in East Jerusalem, more than doubled). The Palestinians do indeed wish to live at peace with Israel but peace with Israel must be a fair peace - not an unfair peace imposed by a stronger party over a weaker party.

The Palestinians have indeed compromised. In the Oslo Accords, the Palestinians recognized Israeli sovereignty over 78% of historic Palestine (23% more than Israel was granted pursuant to the 1947 UN partition plan) on the assumption that the Palestinians would be able to exercise sovereignty over the remaining 22%. The overwhelming majority of Palestinians accepted this compromise but this extremely generous compromise was ignored at Camp David and the Palestinians were asked to "compromise the compromise" and make further concessions in favor of Israel. Though the Palestinians can continue to make compromises, no people can be expected to compromise fundamental rights or the viability of their state.

are you that much of an asshole or you just a fuckign retart?

i have alot of friends over in isreal that are americans and they are doign nothing wrong but trying to live there lives. how would you feel if someone kept bombing where you live to the point you were afraid to leave your house???? you are just a moron.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS OVER THERE. ONLY PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT OVER THERE IS OUR MEN. I WOULD RATHER NUKE THE WHOLE CONTINENT AND KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM THEN HAVE ONE OF OUR GUYS GET A SCRATCH ON THERE KNEE.

there is a particle in arab blood which grows in it since very young age, and which makes violence a necessary part of their lives. land, poverty, jihad, etc. are all excuses. of course, it has everything to do with their education and propaganda. and before someone starts screaming 'racist remarks! all people are the same!' let them look at the entire middle east region.

1. today on your CNN network, (which is a most anti-israeli network and is not own by jews as some of you like to say, but by a saudi arabian oil lord) you'll see that there was an bus bombing in pakistan, islamic militant group is suspected.

2. muslims in pakistan are fighting with india for Kashmir, which they claim to be muslim town, and where they a little while ago, built a mosqueon the ruins of the hindu temple.

3. as far as phillippins, a muslim militant group, of whom most are arabs, is fighting for 'their land' in phillippin islands. rediculous!

there are more. no point of listing them all.

someone better do the world a big favor and come up with the solution to the entire problem....

sassa, what do you think? ... j/k kidding, i don't need any of your naive and stupid opinions :)

Sharon is no saint but cant even put him in the same category as Arafat, I would post the background of Arafat but there simply is not enough room on the board. Palestinians have right to be pissed but dont have any rights to strap bombs on them and blow up people. Look we can point the fingers all day but suicide bombers are simple a threat to human race.

The outcome of the war now under way between the Israelis and Palestinians is vital to the security of every American, and indeed, I believe, to all of civilization. Why? Quite simply because Palestinians are testing out a whole new form of warfare, using suicide bombers — strapped with dynamite and dressed as Israelis — to achieve their political aims. And it is working.

Israelis are terrified. And Palestinians, although this strategy has wrecked their society, feel a rising sense of empowerment. They feel they finally have a weapon that creates a balance of power with Israel, and maybe, in their fantasies, can defeat Israel. As Ismail Haniya, a Hamas leader, said in The Washington Post, Palestinians have Israelis on the run now because they have found their weak spot. Jews, he said, "love life more than any other people, and they prefer not to die." So Palestinian suicide bombers are ideal for dealing with them. That is really sick.

The world must understand that the Palestinians have not chosen suicide bombing out of "desperation" stemming from the Israeli occupation. That is a huge lie. Why? To begin with, a lot of other people in the world are desperate, yet they have not gone around strapping dynamite to themselves. More important, President Clinton offered the Palestinians a peace plan that could have ended their "desperate" occupation, and Yasir Arafat walked away. Still more important, the Palestinians have long had a tactical alternative to suicide: nonviolent resistance, à la Gandhi. A nonviolent Palestinian movement appealing to the conscience of the Israeli silent majority would have delivered a Palestinian state 30 years ago, but they have rejected that strategy, too.

The reason the Palestinians have not adopted these alternatives is because they actually want to win their independence in blood and fire. All they can agree on as a community is what they want to destroy, not what they want to build. Have you ever heard Mr. Arafat talk about what sort of education system or economy he would prefer, what sort of constitution he wants? No, because Mr. Arafat is not interested in the content of a Palestinian state, only the contours.

Let's be very clear: Palestinians have adopted suicide bombing as a strategic choice, not out of desperation. This threatens all civilization because if suicide bombing is allowed to work in Israel, then, like hijacking and airplane bombing, it will be copied and will eventually lead to a bomber strapped with a nuclear device threatening entire nations. That is why the whole world must see this Palestinian suicide strategy defeated.

But how? This kind of terrorism can be curbed only by self-restraint and repudiation by the community itself. No foreign army can stop small groups ready to kill themselves. How do we produce that deterrence among Palestinians? First, Israel needs to deliver a military blow that clearly shows terror will not pay. Second, America needs to make clear that suicide bombing is not Israel's problem alone. To that end, the U.S. should declare that while it respects the legitimacy of Palestinian nationalism, it will have no dealings with the Palestinian leadership as long as it tolerates suicide bombings. Further, we should make clear that Arab leaders whose media call suicide bombers "martyrs" aren't welcome in the U.S.

Third, Israel must tell the Palestinian people that it is ready to resume talks where they left off with Mr. Clinton, before this intifada. Those talks were 90 percent of the way toward ending the occupation and creating a Palestinian state. Fourth, U.S. or NATO troops must guarantee any Israeli-Palestinian border.

"The Spanish Civil War was the place where the major powers all tested out their new weapons before World War II," said the Israeli political theorist Yaron Ezrahi. "Well, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict today is the Spanish Civil War for the 21st century. A big test is taking place of whether suicide terrorism can succeed as a strategy for liberation. It must be defeated, but that requires more than a military strategy."

The Palestinians are so blinded by their narcissistic rage that they have lost sight of the basic truth civilization is built on: the sacredness of every human life, starting with your own. If America, the only reality check left, doesn't use every ounce of energy to halt this madness and call it by its real name, then it will spread. The Devil is dancing in the Middle East, and he's dancing our way.

Dmitry

www.nightclubcity.com