Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Briarcliff College...

aiight... can you tell me a lil about it??? im thinking of transferring there for evening courses... and would like to know what the demographic is... how the classrooms are academically and aesthetically... how the faculty is... overall "vibe" of the campus/school... any and all input is greatly appreciated thanks...

Originally posted by dgmodel

aiight... can you tell me a lil about it??? im thinking of transferring there for evening courses... and would like to know what the demographic is... how the classrooms are academically and aesthetically... how the faculty is... overall "vibe" of the campus/school... any and all input is greatly appreciated thanks...

the classes are small like 15 people per class which is good because your not just sitting there like you are one in a million, you really get involved in the classes. The school itself isn't to huge but the classrooms are big its equipped with all new computers and the professors are awesome. I've went there for 2 years and its really a school where you get comfortable. The faculty and everyone there is extremely nice and helpful. I like it. I did 2 years there and am extremely happy with it.

Originally posted by dgmodel

aiight... so bottom line is youd give it a thumbs up correct???

xyxthumbs.gif

yes.. And anyone who goes there i know would agree. i haven't met a person yet who was unhappy with it

i went there for two years and got my associates there. Know i goto to FIT and considering going back to finish up for my Bachelor. classes are small and its a real freindly environment. if your looking for the big school experience dont go there.

Originally posted by girly

I go there. Its a great school for anything business related Business administration, legal studies. marketing, accounting etc. and they have the computer careers as well:cool: :cool:

what part of LI are u from? i'm from syosset (hate it too :mad: )