Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Star Wars Ep. II

cooljunkie

you lucky dog's you ... I've been waiting for this movie two mintues after I finished watching Episode 1. I was bit disappointed with the first ep. but I knew the second one would have to be alittle more action packed considering it takes place during the the Clone Wars, a long deadly battle in the series.

I could hardly wait. I think I've watched every trailor known to man

star wars-star wars- star wars- star wars- star wars- star wars

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!

Nice review Nick! How the hell did you get to see the film already? First, sasha's cell phone number and now this.........you lucky bastard.

Originally posted by meng

It better kick ass cuz episode one was more like the fucking muppet show than anything else....

LOL! so true. that one chracter with the long ears couldn't decide on his "accent" it was too stupid.

You... already......saw..... it? : O

omg.. yunno.. i dont mean to come off as a pedifile.. but natalie portman has been probably one of the hottest girls to walk this earth ever since the professional.

Originally posted by fat0ny

You... already......saw..... it? : O

omg.. yunno.. i dont mean to come off as a pedifile.. but natalie portman has been probably one of the hottest girls to walk this earth ever since the professional.

The professional is like my favorite movie ever! Luk Besson is such a bad ass director; and yeah- Portman is easy on the eyes.

Yeah The Profesional is wicked good. Gary Oldman always plays a great vilian. I cant beleive it came out on HBO in the states and not in theaters. And yeah, it makes me feel like a pedophile too. Portman is great.

Cant wait for Episode II, sometimes I can be such a dork.

u know i've been reading so many star wars books lately, that i'm like 20 years after episdoe 4 and boy have things changed. hopefully they dont' blow this movie, i still haven't seen spiderman

just because i'm waiting for Episode II i've been saving myself for this one for a while =)