Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need MMII!!!!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! I tried to download Digweed MMII off of AG and it's been blocked due to copyright restrictions! Anyone know if it's online anywhere else?

Millie - I think you need to burn a CD and mail it to me, since I showed you how to use Nero. :rolleyes:

Disclaimer: I only want it for review purposes, and I plan to buy the CD when it is released. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! I tried to download Digweed MMII off of AG and it's been blocked due to copyright restrictions! Anyone know if it's online anywhere else?

Millie - I think you need to burn a CD and mail it to me, since I showed you how to use Nero. :rolleyes:

Disclaimer: I only want it for review purposes, and I plan to buy the CD when it is released. :rolleyes:

you know, they also did that with Seamans GU and Fortier's Bedrock, I tried to download them from your computer over the weekend and I couldnt due to the same problem, so I just downloaded other stuff instead. I'll just wait until they come out and de-block it.

Originally posted by Kuro

James Holden had them block everything with his name on it. Even live sets. His production I can understand, but why the live sets?

Yo, I got a great idea. Can you copy the Digweed set to another name in your AG directory? Or at least copy it to another name. Maybe "NOT DIGWEED.mp3" or something. :D

That may work. Assuming you finally got your directory to behave like everyone else's.

Yo, I got a great idea. Can you copy the Digweed set to another name in your AG directory? Or at least copy it to another name. Maybe "NOT DIGWEED.mp3" or something. :D

That may work. Assuming you finally got your directory to behave like everyone else's.

thats a good idea shady, and while your feeling inspired this morning, you should rename your Dave Seaman GU and Chris Fortier-Bedrock also....and fetch me a donut while your at it

I can try, but I have trouble getting AG to recognize my files sometimes (which is why my mixes aren't shared).

Did you tell her how to burn a CD without the pause in between the tracks? Because if you did I need a lesson too.

Dave Seaman GU is good, I like the second of the CD set better....Bedrock is def hot--Chris Fortier def represented..also check Steve Lawler's Lights Out --That shit is HOOOOOOOOOTTTT :flame: also Saaed and Palash's new cd is great too all of them are, there are too many cd's about to hit the stores that are amazing!!:D

CD