Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is it you want right now?

marcid21

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I really don't know what I want anymore . .

. . . On one hand, I want to satisfy pure physical desire, on the other I'd really like the feeling of someone being "close" to me . . . I search for one and it never appears, so I search for the other thinking that the other one will happen (you know that whole load of bullshit about it happening when you least expect it . . ) . . and it never does . . so why even try anymore . .

I agree with you 100%....I thought I knew but right now I'm just confused......:confused:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I really don't know what I want anymore . .

. . . On one hand, I want to satisfy pure physical desire, on the other I'd really like the feeling of someone being "close" to me . . . I search for one and it never appears, so I search for the other thinking that the other one will happen (you know that whole load of bullshit about it happening when you least expect it . . ) . . and it never does . . so why even try anymore . .

. . There's something beautiful about solitude . . if you can fortify your soul to handle it . . .

you havent shaved your head and started your mantras yet have you?

I'm kidding...

key word in your post is "search"...the times that i have "found" a mate has been while praying and thinking about someone to come into my life, giving it energy to happen...searching never really worked for me...

you sound solid yet fragile...confident yet insecure...like you're ok being alone but want somebody...hope that someone finds you...i would like to be with somebody for the sole reason of sharing...there seems to be so much more to life for me when you share a laugh, a tear, a sunset...i was born to give, i was born to share...in fact, i would say i am a better person when in a relationship than not...sad but true...

Originally posted by phatman

you sound solid yet fragile...confident yet insecure...like you're ok being alone but want somebody...hope that someone finds you...i would like to be with somebody for the sole reason of sharing...there seems to be so much more to life for me when you share a laugh, a tear, a sunset...i was born to give, i was born to share...in fact, i would say i am a better person when in a relationship than not...sad but true...

Solitude sucks worse than anything... it's good to be able to be by yourself, but not to *have* to be alone...

I totally hear you on the sharing thing... everything is alot more real somehow when there's someone else there to experience it with you...

I think is very hard to understand what we exactly want ;

sometimes im so happy with the person im with and sometimes

i need to be alone but i got to the conclusion that human in certain way is not ready to be with one person for the rest of them lives im not saying marriage is a jail or something like that but i think is so hard to promise to someone to love her/him for the rest of our lives if we can't even know what will happened the next day.

i read all this in a book and belive me it really open my eyes all what i read over there because i really understand that we have the power to be alone , we have the capacity to make anything we want but must of people is really afraid to be alone because they dont know how to be in this way completely alone , with silence , we often have to hear noise like TV ON or music because we really cant stand to be alone ...

so my advice is is better to do what ever you feel to do if u want to be alone and hang out with so many people is ok, if u want to be single for the rest of ur life is ok , if u want to be with so many people is ok too; there is nothing to be afraid i don't know why people still thinking that we all need a partner to be complete is totally wrong we don't somebody to make us feel better we just feel the need to have someone to speak and shared etc..

and also dont get with someone just because people is saying that u are becoming old and single because we often heard what our family or friends said to us and it really affect our decisions

Originally posted by sexyclubber01

something meaningful.

Ive had the ass

Ive had the inbetween

I need something more

sexy....I love the song in your sig!!!! I was gonna quote part of it in my sig....

Anywho...yes DG, the ol' Wise One...I agree those seem like the two important things....Love is #1 cause that's what really makes you happy...and then money in order to support the love...

...somehow everything just makes sense after that... when your in love...bizaar:blank:

Originally posted by marcid21

sexy....I love the song in your sig!!!! I was gonna quote part of it in my sig....

Anywho...yes DG, the ol' Wise One...I agree those seem like the two important things....Love is #1 cause that's what really makes you happy...and then money in order to support the love...

...somehow everything just makes sense after that... when your in love...bizaar:blank:

lol thanks - its the new Jewel song "break me"

Originally posted by marcid21

far from wise...

Originally posted by scaredgirl

I think is very hard to understand what we exactly want ;

sometimes im so happy with the person im with and sometimes

i need to be alone but i got to the conclusion that human in certain way is not ready to be with one person for the rest of them lives im not saying marriage is a jail or something like that but i think is so hard to promise to someone to love her/him for the rest of our lives if we can't even know what will happened the next day.

i read all this in a book and belive me it really open my eyes all what i read over there because i really understand that we have the power to be alone , we have the capacity to make anything we want but must of people is really afraid to be alone because they dont know how to be in this way completely alone , with silence , we often have to hear noise like TV ON or music because we really cant stand to be alone ...

so my advice is is better to do what ever you feel to do if u want to be alone and hang out with so many people is ok, if u want to be single for the rest of ur life is ok , if u want to be with so many people is ok too; there is nothing to be afraid i don't know why people still thinking that we all need a partner to be complete is totally wrong we don't somebody to make us feel better we just feel the need to have someone to speak and shared etc..

and also dont get with someone just because people is saying that u are becoming old and single because we often heard what our family or friends said to us and it really affect our decisions

I agree with you after reading this.;) It is hard cause generally people want that someone forever, but why should that be, why cant we just go with the flow, live life and do as we want. Yet one thing I disagree on is that we cant promise someone forever. I guess I still believe in that such as fairy tales. It is possible to give someone everything and be with them forever...so everything else you said is definitely on point IMO.:)

id def take some steamy one nite stand ass...

but im in real need of something meaningful. i need that feeling of comfortableness and stability. i need that person there who i know cares bout me.

but i just cant find that one person to share that with. a few girls were likely candidates, but they never give me the time of day. :(