Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you had the money....

would you go under the knife?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. would you go under the knife?

• yes
    • no

Originally posted by joeygk

My head hurts---------->that seems like a lot of work. I'm only 23 maybe I'll go back and just get my MBA.

**Crank~ thanks for the info! I've been really ignoring the reality of the situation for some time now. Yes- I've already signed up for BarBri- I locked the price in back when I was a 1L. I signed up to take the NY bar. (They said I can switch anytime, for a nominal fee, it's no big deal). I'm not to worried about the whole FL thing either b/c there is no way I'm taking the Bar down here, I'm not staying after school's over.

I still think about going back for my MBA. It's just hard to go back to school once you start earning some $$$ and have all those loans to pay back. :( Been thinking about an LLM lately, maybe in international trade or sumthin'...

NY's the way to go! It's the hardest exam, but the best to license to have on the east coast. Have fun in Albany! :tongue:

At least at my school the LLM program is a total cake walk. Once youre in, it's just a matter of waiting for 16 months to pass, and you've got the damn degree. All the people in the Miami LLM program are here for tax or international law- and love it????

At least at my school the LLM program is a total cake walk. Once youre in, it's just a matter of waiting for 16 months to pass, and you've got the damn degree. All the people in the Miami LLM program are here for tax or international law- and love it????

Looks like I'm moving to MIA! :D

Originally posted by malanee

I would do it within reason. No boob jobs - I don't think they feel good - even if they look good! But I'm looking forward to a little nip and tuck as I age!

You don't need to change anything----->youre a top-shelf honey! :D

Those were obnoxious and exaggerted. I just want nice teeth. I read an article about it in Men's Health, and you'd be surprised how many celebrities in hollywood have had their teeth capped. It's a pretty common procedure.

werd joey, you seriously need a fixin' on ur teeth

badteeth.gif <---joey :D...im joking :D

slayer.gif <--- damn, i reallylike this smiley...this smiley is mine..no one else can use this smiley but me

I'll be honest, I'd would most certainly go under the knife. When I have some extra cash I'm getting a nose job and my teeth fixed! I'm all about cosmetic denistry- I want the Hollywood smile..........(It's somehting I have always been self concious about).

It's actually not even that expensive

Rhinoplasty- 5k

Porcelin veneers- 2k

For 10 grand I can get fixed up real nice and have money left over for a weeklong trip to Ibiza.

veneers don't thrill me that much...it absolutely destroys the underlying tooth and they don't last indefinitely...i'd say about 7 year life on average... :D

Originally posted by superfli

veneers don't thrill me that much...it absolutely destroys the underlying tooth and they don't last indefinitely...i'd say about 7 year life on average... :D

the dr has spoken slayer.gif

you might already have 1 patient in joey

Originally posted by vicman

the dr has spoken slayer.gif

you might already have 1 patient in joey

heh....well, my plan is to go to ortho skool after i finish my residency, so maybe i can fix joey's jacked up teethses.... :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by ellywelly

Yes.. and plenty of chicas that will fall inlove with your hollywood smile ;)

Thanks for the prices Joeygk... 5K sounds reasonable. Whats wrong with my nose you ask Kuro? Everything that could possibly be wrong with a nose!!:(

can you breath? if so then your nose is fine. ive seen you. you look great! just find happiness. its in ya! i promise

• 2 weeks later...

actually im in the process of looking for a good plastic surgeon for my boobs..i either want a lift or a size up..i dont know when i will do it because i will have to lay low for about 3 weeks and i cant cuz time is $$ ...$$is time...

also i am having a sinus surgery and am gonna go ahead and get my nose reduced..

i dont knock a little trim trim here and there...

just dont make it look like ur a plastic barbie

:cool:

CD