Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hhhhmmmmmmm that sf board has fallen off

lol haven't gotten banned in a while and no i'm not mad i just think every 1 of them talk so much sh1t that they are the club and sh1t and most of them don't look good enough to be even let into the club not mad just bored and leten people know my oppions i mean if u click page 2 or 3 on that baord u see like a 15 page topic with it

Originally posted by shook

i mean the people who post on it dont' even represent factory most shouldn't even be let in the door's if it was really the pretty people place

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And you think you should be let in the doors if it was the "pretty people place"?

lol...what up george...SF board is a little lame these days. its funny cause that board was never full of the typical SF heads anyways. the discussions on there just getting boring unless u follow it everyday (so you know all about everyone's life) and then its REALLY boring!!! hehe.

i will say this about the door policy...don't know about beautiful peeps and all that cause my opinion that's always been pretty mixed there, BUT i've been hearing alot more about guys being overly aggressive with chicks and stuff and people getting all worked up about dumb shit. SF used to be u could walk around and talk to anyone, people respect your space, etc. less of that now. oh well, clubs and parties change. SF used to be different when it was in the old twilo space too.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

And you think you should be let in the doors if it was the "pretty people place"?

all i gotta say to that response is i wonder wut the fuk u look like

Originally posted by lillizzy

andddddd you talk shit about sicktracks too

:rolleyes:

hhhhmmmmm wut bout sick tracks i just don't like it i mean too many sf baord type people no offense each to ther own but every 1 seems fake and seems to be butt buddys over ther

but any ways back to the sf board them ugly people voted me of the island (meaning got banned again so fuk them )lol i mean damn if any yall ever meet most of the ones who post alot all u will see is deformed looken geeks and i swear this board atleast seems real so i'm feelen it

Originally posted by barvybe

lol...what up george...SF board is a little lame these days. its funny cause that board was never full of the typical SF heads anyways. the discussions on there just getting boring unless u follow it everyday (so you know all about everyone's life) and then its REALLY boring!!! hehe.

i will say this about the door policy...don't know about beautiful peeps and all that cause my opinion that's always been pretty mixed there, BUT i've been hearing alot more about guys being overly aggressive with chicks and stuff and people getting all worked up about dumb shit. SF used to be u could walk around and talk to anyone, people respect your space, etc. less of that now. oh well, clubs and parties change. SF used to be different when it was in the old twilo space too.

true pete i deff feel wut your sayen kid

Originally posted by lillizzy

lmao :rolleyes::laugh:

and bout sick tracks some of the females looked pretty but most of the guys looked nerdy lol this is y i think its herb and lil lizzy stop laughen and send a pic

heres the topics that started all the drama on that board lil kids taken stuff to serious lol i mean its funny but i never liked them to begin with and i always let it be known that i didn't lol

heres a funny post where some 1 is sayen thers too many fat jokes on the board and wut happended to the family LoL

cllick

and heres the post that started all the drama to begin with all 11 pages long LoL

click

Originally posted by shook

...if any yall ever meet most of the ones who post alot all u will see is deformed looken geeks..

Nah....most of em are troopers and do go almost every Sunday.

Some people go to factory to hear JP...not to get as many chicks as possible :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Nah....most of em are troopers and do go almost every Sunday.

Some people go to factory to hear JP...not to get as many chicks as possible :rolleyes:

i agree its not all bout the girls but if it was a cock fest i wouldn't go ;)

Originally posted by lavendermenace

lol...george u got banned again today???

damn, people too sensitive. so long as you don't get specific about specific people too much who cares. i'm not attracted to obese people either...sorry if thats not pc but its just the way it is.

thats just the crazy part girl i never specficly called any 1 out i said sh1t in genral and people toke it to offense LoL but fuk it i made a topic that said alot of people who act like they are the club on the real shouldn't be allowed into the club if i am wrong then fine but i stated my oppion and other didn't like it so i got banned then i made another name made 1 post responden to pete just talken bout movies and got banned lol fuk them they all kissed my ass now they shall just be herbs and kiss each others asses

~~~what i find funny is that most of the ppl who opposed george made it a point to say that they are NOT fat...like thet emphasized it sooo damn much....oh and seriously that chryseeesomthing girl got like 4000 posts and she only joined in january 2002:eek: can u say "no life?":rolleyes:

Originally posted by barvybe

you got banned for responding to my movie post? wtf

that doesn't make any sense

u'r a good kid, just speak your mind is all.

lol then they toke away the topic cause u was talken to me lol i was voted off the sf baord family island LoL damn atleast i was the first to be voted off so i made a seen i guess

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~what i find funny is that most of the ppl who opposed george made it a point to say that they are NOT fat...like thet emphasized it sooo damn much....oh and seriously that chryseeesomthing girl got like 4000 posts and she only joined in january 2002:eek: can u say "no life?":rolleyes:

lol hhmmmmmmmmm i thought u were 1 of the people on this board who hated me so i am surprised u aren't like agreeing with them :rolleyes: and the fat sh1t the main topic i made didn't say noting but fat it said some of u people just wouldn't be let in i never gave a purpose but all them were like o sh1t cause i;'m fat or wut not LoL it's funny i say some of yall don't belong in the club and all the ones who disagree with me are the ones who i think don't belong and all the ones who agree are the 1's who rep factory well i means it just funny how life is u say u hate some thing and all of a sudden u are a bad guy even if u never intended it on any 1 :rolleyes:

and while i remember lol and befor i jump in the shower in all of that no 1 evevry said sh1t bout me which is wack they take offense to wut i say yet they didnt' say sh1t back i mean i can find at least 6 things i hate bout my self that they could of done the same sh1t bout and say i hate this bout people or wut not yet they just read sh1t and cryed and sh1t i mean if they said sh1t i would take it in stride and 1 ear out the other but on the real they take stuff to serious and its not even funny most are liven in a fairy tale life where they thing every 1 is family and beleaves that thers no wrong bout nay 1 lol and i'm wrong for being 20 and speaken my mind bout wut i like and don't like lol its funny atleast yall respect my oppions cause thats all tthey are i mean i might catch some heat from sayen it but thats all fair and game and thats also wut makes it fun :)