Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's a New Yorker to do in DC this Sat???

Could you tell me the address of Glow? Also...is Buzz/Nation the same thing......and do they let girls with guys in even though it's gay??? I love J.Vasquez's parties up here which I go to once in a while.....any info appr!:)

Originally posted by cesarleo

Could you tell me the address of Glow? Also...is Buzz/Nation the same thing......and do they let girls with guys in even though it's gay??? I love J.Vasquez's parties up here which I go to once in a while.....any info appr!:)

clubglow.com

buzzdc.com

If I were a NYer, I'd stay in NY this weekend. I'm going up there tonight and staying thru the weekend. Party Agenda:

Tonight: Trendroid @ Filter 14

Friday Night: Quivver @ Baktun followed by DT at Vinyl

Saturday Night: Bill Hamel and Medway @ 66 Water St

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If I were a NYer, I'd stay in NY this weekend. I'm going up there tonight and staying thru the weekend. Party Agenda:

Tonight: Trendroid @ Filter 14

Friday Night: Quivver @ Baktun followed by DT at Vinyl

Saturday Night: Bill Hamel and Medway @ 66 Water St

Damn Shady - I'm soooo jealous. I love John Graham/Quivver.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Yep. Buzz is the party held at Nation on Fridays and then Velvet is held there on Saturdays. Club 5 & Insomnia (Glow) have Saturday night parties.

Ahhhh....that makes more sense now....thank you. So what's 5 like on Saturdays?:blank:

Originally posted by cesarleo

Ahhhh....that makes more sense now....thank you. So what's 5 like on Saturdays?:blank:

they have more "housey" music, again no dress code, the space is nice, they have some dj's on the roof also. its located around the dupont area, where Red & 18th Street Lounge are located.

check out: lemurgene.com

Thanks Vic.....I was actually there on a Friday once about 6 months ago.....it was decent. The rooftop was nice though.....kinda reminded me of EXIT's rooftop even though I don't go there too much. It must get jumpin up there once the weather gets real nice!:cool:

Originally posted by pgiddy

negative this is the best one slayer.gif something about it just makes me laugh everytime

i think its because this one has a more intense feel to it..like he's pissed off..the other one is happy..although the hair flapping up and down does look funny.