Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
cesarleo

What's a New Yorker to do in DC this Sat???

What's up people.....where can I go to hear dope HOUSE tunes in DC this weekend. Any big acts coming to town.....Buzz, Nation.....what's the scoop? Hook up a newguy to the DC area....pwwweease:)

Check out Judge Jules at Glow - there should be a post or 2 about it already here. If you're into the scene, Buzz (Nation) is Velvet on Sat. nights and it's a gay crowd with really good music.

Could you tell me the address of Glow? Also...is Buzz/Nation the same thing......and do they let girls with guys in even though it's gay??? I love J.Vasquez's parties up here which I go to once in a while.....any info appr!:)

Originally posted by cesarleo

Could you tell me the address of Glow? Also...is Buzz/Nation the same thing......and do they let girls with guys in even though it's gay??? I love J.Vasquez's parties up here which I go to once in a while.....any info appr!:)

clubglow.com

buzzdc.com

Thanks Vic!

no problem..oh yeah and on Velvet on Saturday's (held at Nation-Buzz is held on Fridays) they do let guys and girls in regardless if your gay or not.

If I were a NYer, I'd stay in NY this weekend. I'm going up there tonight and staying thru the weekend. Party Agenda:

Tonight: Trendroid @ Filter 14

Friday Night: Quivver @ Baktun followed by DT at Vinyl

Saturday Night: Bill Hamel and Medway @ 66 Water St

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If I were a NYer, I'd stay in NY this weekend. I'm going up there tonight and staying thru the weekend. Party Agenda:

Tonight: Trendroid @ Filter 14

Friday Night: Quivver @ Baktun followed by DT at Vinyl

Saturday Night: Bill Hamel and Medway @ 66 Water St

Damn Shady - I'm soooo jealous. I love John Graham/Quivver.

You might check out Five too - I think M3 is still throwing their house parties there on Saturday's, right? It's a little more upscale than Buzz and not as cheesy as Glow!

GL!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Yep. Buzz is the party held at Nation on Fridays and then Velvet is held there on Saturdays. Club 5 & Insomnia (Glow) have Saturday night parties.

Ahhhh....that makes more sense now....thank you. So what's 5 like on Saturdays?:blank:

Ahhhh....that makes more sense now....thank you. So what's 5 like on Saturdays?:blank:

they have more "housey" music, again no dress code, the space is nice, they have some dj's on the roof also. its located around the dupont area, where Red & 18th Street Lounge are located.

check out: lemurgene.com

Thanks Vic.....I was actually there on a Friday once about 6 months ago.....it was decent. The rooftop was nice though.....kinda reminded me of EXIT's rooftop even though I don't go there too much. It must get jumpin up there once the weather gets real nice!:cool:

Originally posted by pgiddy

negative this is the best one slayer.gif something about it just makes me laugh everytime

i think its because this one has a more intense feel to it..like he's pissed off..the other one is happy..although the hair flapping up and down does look funny.