attn:webeclubbin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I like your sig bro......and bustin on Laurie is always fun too....but why you gotta cramp my style with the SN?:tongue:

BG

Sorry bro, but beleive it or not, i had to create a screen name when I registered, and I never even looked at this site, so I had no idea your name existed. This is just something that I thought of, what can I say, great minds think alike!

P.S. - Laurie sucks a mean one:laugh:

when Lauire asked if ibclubbin and webeclubbin were the same, 'he' posted: " Actually no, we are two different people. I have seen his/her name before also." and then something about bangin lauire

do you really think anyone believes that you never been on this board before????? nice try asshole and I know who you are

Originally posted by tizzah508

when Lauire asked if ibclubbin and webeclubbin were the same, 'he' posted: " Actually no, we are two different people. I have seen his/her name before also." and then something about bangin lauire

do you really think anyone believes that you never been on this board before????? nice try asshole and I know who you are

Yes I have no idea who IBCLUBBIN is whore. I've seen the name, doesn't mean I ever chatted or talked to him. Nice try how? Your post didn't make any sense if you are trying to catch me in a lie or something.

P.S. - Wip your chin!

Originally posted by webeclubbin

Yes I have no idea who IBCLUBBIN is whore. I've seen the name, doesn't mean I ever chatted or talked to him. Nice try how? Your post didn't make any sense if you are trying to catch me in a lie or something.

P.S. - Wip your chin!

CANT WE ALL JUST BANG AND BE HAPPY :laugh:

Originally posted by clubchic1006

ahhhh, the good days! everybody wants to bang everybody!!! ha ha ha ha!!! :letsgo:

Is that a bad thing? I knew a chick named Laurie once, she was hot. So I am assuming this Laurie is too. But I could be wrong, if she is, clubchic, your next on my list ;-)

Is that a bad thing? I knew a chick named Laurie once, she was hot. So I am assuming this Laurie is too. But I could be wrong, if she is, clubchic, your next on my list ;-)

There isn't a doubt in my mind that we are Hot! Right Laurie!!! ha ha! we will see!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Ohhhh, now you have captured my imagination...so, can I get proof of this hotness? maybe a pic??

I don’t know about her but I was joking . . . Am I ever serious on this board. . .:D

Ohhhh, now you have captured my imagination...so, can I get proof of this hotness? maybe a pic??

sorry, I don't have any to put on here! :( but, when I do get one, I'll be sure to put it on!!!:) comeon laurie, don't be so hard on yourself - all lauries are hot!